Manik enters in kitchen and saw his wife and mother cooking.

Manik : what happened to baby doll? Why is she pissed off?

Nandini : my bother happened? She is missing him too much. He hasn't contacted her after the day he left. It's been two years she heard his voice. She is worried about him. She wants to see him but my brother isn't giving any clue.

Manik : oh this is reason why she is moody? At first thought she was drank.

Neela slaps his head.

Neela: she is your sister. You supposed to make her happy not angry. Go and talk to her.

Manik: but why? I didn't tell her go fall in love with him? Did I?

Nandini threw a glare at Manik making him surrender his arms go and headed out his sister room.

He opens the door and saw her sitting on the bed. He sighs and walking to bed sat down opposite her.

Manik : I am sorry! I shouldn't have teased you about him. Why are you frustrated and angry? You know how his work is. He might be busy.

Avni : I understand! I know his work. But I can't hold my feeling. I feel he is hurt. I don't know why. I feel something is going to happen. I just don't know how to control my feelings. He is the first one who is giving me so much worry.

Manik chuckles lightly and pulls her in a hug. He caressed her hair gently and pecks her side head.

Manik : this is neutral! This what happens when you are in love. He will be okay! I know my baby doll is strong.  He will come back to you safely. You don't need to be upset or angry . He won't like it if he finds out.

Avni understood him but the feelings inside can't be ignored. She broke the hug and looks at him.

Avni : how did you manage with Bhabhi?

Manik : our case was different baby doll. Yours is different too. Just have faith on your love.

Avni: I am sorry Bhai. I just overacted downstairs with you.

Manik : it's okay! Come and have your lunch. I heard you are not eating well. Why is that so?

Avni : don't scold me Bhai! I didn't feel like having anything. 

Manik sighs and holding her hand took her downstairs. Manik made her sit and filled her plate making Avni gasp seeing so much food.

Avni : Bhai this is too much!

Manik : be quiet and eat!

Manik also sat down and filled his plate and looks at Nandini and Neela who shook their head seeing the siblings antics and sat down.

Avni comes downstairs and saw Neela and Nandini chatting.

Avni : maa I am going out!

Neela : okay! Be back soon!

Avni nodded her head and left the house.

Neil arrived at the Delhi airport and checking himself out takes his phone out and dials Manik's number who picked it up in one ring.

Manik : hello Neil! Are you back?

Neil : hello Manik! Yes I am back and in Delhi too. I want to know where would Avni be?

Manik : wow! She would be so happy seeing you. She would be at home. I will send driver to pick you up.

Neil : thank you Manik!

Neil ended the call and waiting for driver to come.

Neil spots the driver and getting inside the car told the driver to make few stops before going to the mansion.

Neil getting his things thanks the driver as the driver drops him to malthora mansion.

Neil getting his things starts walking towards the entrance, he rang the door and smiles as Neela opens the door.

Neela : what a lovey surprise? I didn't expected this surprise.

She hugs him and then welcomes him inside.

Neil greets her with a hug and pecking her head.

Neil : how are you aunty?

He spoke as they walked to living hall. Nandini gasped seeing Neil, she jumped at him hugging him so tightly.

Nandini : oh my god Bhai! You here! I can't believe it.

Neil smiles at his sister happiness, his eyes searched for her but she was no where which didn't go noticed by the ladies.

Neela : she went out before you came.

Neil's face fell down but masking it looks at them.

Neil : it's okay! I have a plan. I need your permission.

Neil told them the plan making the ladies excited. Neela gave Neil the permission and asked Nandini to take him to Avni's room.

Avni twirling the key on her finger walks inside the house and smiles at Neela who was sat in the living hall.

Avni : hello maa! Where is Bhabhi?

Neela : she is in her room! And yes go to your room. There is surprise for you.

Avni frowns but nevertheless nodding her head starts walking towards her room.

Neela smirks and taking her phone messages Neil about Avni's arrival.

Avni opens the room and got confused why her room lights are off, she turns the lights on and got shocked seeing the room decorated.

Her eyes widen, she was still confused thinking who could do this. She was so lost in her thoughts a hand slips around her waist making her flinch, she turns slightly and saw him.

Neil : missed love!

He whispered keeping his head on her shoulder. Tears brimmed in her eyes, she felt like crying but controls her tears and turning herself around she hugged him tightly.

Neil caressed her hair and pecked it number of times.  Neil broke the hug and cups her face.

Neil : you can cry and express much as you want but afterwards. Please don't spoil my plan. 

Avni giggles in her tears and slaps his shoulder making him sigh.

Avni : I hate you!

Neil : I bet you don't love!

They both giggled and Avni hugged him back tightly.

~

Hope you liked the chapter.

Vote and inline comments.

~