Neil opens his eyes as he heard the driver calling his name out. Neil looks outside then at the driver.

Neil : thank you so much uncle. I really appreciate you driving us back.

Driver : it's my duty sir! We are really grateful to you all.

Neil smiles and thanking him once again Neil comes out of the jeep taking his bag. He watched as the driver took u-turn and drove back.

Neil smiles as the cold breeze hits his body, he inhales the air and composing himself made way towards the entrance.

He rang the door bell holding to his mother face. And his wished fulfilled a second later as swetha opens the door.

Swetha's tears up seeing Neil, she hugged him making him stumble back.

Neil chuckles but nevertheless hugged his mother back. They both hugged each other for little longer than usual, Neil broke the hug and cupping her face kissed her forehead.

Neil : how are you mom?

Swetha : how can I be? I am so happy to see you back. You didn't inform us about your arrival. I could got something prepared.

Neil: I wanted to surprise you! Where is Bebe and dad?

He spoke as he took the shoes off and starts walking inside the corridor to living hall.

Swetha : Bebe is resting and your dad went to office. Does anyone else know about your return?

Neil : no mom! Mom I have booked my ticket to Delhi  today itself. My flight is within two hours. I will return back home tomorrow night! I promise.

Swetha chuckles seeing how badly her son has fallen love with his girl, though she was proud of his choice.

Swetha : I can understand now. Your priorities is changed now. She is more important than us. I understand.

She tried pulling his legs. Neil got worried seeing swetha being upset not realising she was just teasing him.

Neil : mom, that's not the case. You guys are important for me too. I also want to see her.

Swetha giggles and patting his head made him sit on the couch before she sat beside him.

Swetha : I was just teasing you! Now listen to me. When will you bring my daughter in this mansion? It  feels so empty without having any of you. Do what you need, but propose her then marry her. I will arrange the quickest wedding date.

Neil laughs out seeing how desperate swetha is to get them married.

Neil holds swetha hand and looks at her.

Neil : mom! I have planned everything! Trust me! I will marry her soon!

Swetha smiles and grins brightly. Her happiness clearly written on her face. Neil also smiles and excusing himself left to meet Bebe before he boards his flight to Delhi later.

Neil bidding bye to his love by ladies drove to airport. He boarded the flight.

In Delhi, malthora mansion!

Pecking her mother cheek she rushed outside of the kitchen only to bump with huge body. She looked yo and saw Manik smirking,

She rubs her head and glares Manik.

Avni : what is it Bhai? Why can't you look where you walking to? What if I got hurt?

Manik : why are you wincing so much? Are you missing him?

Avni : what is your problem Bhai? I hate it! Gosh!

Avni frustratedly stomps her foot and walked away leaving Manik laugh his heart.