Neil shook his hair and grabbing his phone he made few calls.

He ended the call as he heard footsteps, he turns his head around and saw Avni coming inside holding a pair of new clothes.

Avni handed the clothes to Neil who thanks her.

Neil taking the clothes went to washroom to change. Avni thinking for a second thought he had to leave by 8am. She making the bed walks out of the room.

She went to kitchen and taking ingredients out starts cooking for Neil. She was engrossed in cooking didn't notice Nandini's presence in the kitchen.

Nandini : good morning Avni!

Avni got startled and turning her head smiles at Nandini.

Avni : good morning Bhabhi! Why are you up so early?

Nandini : your brother has zoom meeting. You know about his habits. He needs his morning coffee. I am here to make his coffee. What made you come to kitchen this early? Why are you up?

Avni : Neil is leaving within two hours. I thought to make something for him before he leaves.

Nandini : you really love him? Don't you?

Avni just smiles and cutting the vegetables took a pan and puts on the gas.

Nandini too smiles knowing the answer.

Nandini offered Avni to help. They both quickly had breakfast for Neil and Manik. Nandini taking Manik's breakfast headed back to her room.

Avni was placing everything on a plate when she heard someone clearing throat. She turns around saw Neil standing leaning against kitchen door.

Neil : what are you doing love? I thought you would in the room but I never thought I would find you here.

Avni : why is that so mr khanna? Why can't I be in the kitchen? Is it illegal not to enter in the kitchen.

Neil walks towards Avni and placed his hand on the kitchen slab trapping her between himself and the slab.

Neil gets closer to her and spoke.

Neil : it's not illegal but finding you in kitchen is hot. You look so hot sweating while cooking.

Abby blushed and looks down making Neil chuckle. He tilts her head up and cupping her face kissed her head.

Neil : what did you make? Is it for me?

Avni : yes! You eat! I will go and fresh up!

Neil : no! You fresh up while I wait for you. We will eat together.

She tried to protest but he shushed her by keeping a finger on her lips.

Neil : I don't wanna hear a word! You go and fresh up while I wait for you.

Avni cutely bobbed her head and stares into his eyes. Neil let her go.

Avni pushing him away ran out of the kitchen.

Neil sat on the dining table waiting for Avni with two plates ready. He smiles as he saw Neela coming towards him.

Neela : good morning Neil! How come you up this early?

Neil : good morning auntie, I need to Alana back to mission by 8am.

Neela : you returning back this early.

Neil : yes auntie.

Neela : shall I make you breakfast?

Neil : no aunty! It's okay! Avni made some. She is coming back.

Neela smiles as she noticed the food.

Neela : okay! Let me know anything else you want.

Neil nodded his head. Neela smiling at Neil went to kitchen.

As Neela left Avni walks in the dining area and sits next to Neil.

Avni : at least now let's eat.

Neil giggles and nodded his head ate the food while talking with Avni.

Neil hugging everyone was about to leave when he stops and turning around looks at Avni.

Neil through his eyes gestures her to come out. Neil bidding bye to everyone starts walking towards exit of the mansion.

Avni wiping her tears off and follows Neil without getting noticed by anyone.

She walks to the car where Neil stood leaning to the car.

Neil lifts his head as he felt her presence. Neil smiles and opens his eyes. She crashed into his arms and burst into tears.

Neil gently starts caressing her hair and whispers sweet words into her eyes.

They hugged each other feeding each other warmth. Either of them wanted to break the hug but they had it. Neil broke the hug and cupping her face wipes her tears off.

He placed a kiss on her forehead and looks at her.

Neil: please don't cry. It's making me hard to leave. I don't like seeing you in tears.

She sniffs wiping her own tears.

Avni : I will miss you so much. Please don't go.

Neil's heart broke feeling so helpless. He ensuring Avni placing a kiss for the last time get inside the car and turning the engine drove away.

Through side mirror he noticed Avni standing there with tears streaming down her cheeks.

Neil felt guilty and helpless but composing himself continues to drive.

Avni wiping her tears up rushed back into her rushed and not listening to any calls went to her room.

She fell on bed and cried her heart out.

In the afternoon she woke up, while crying she didn't realise when she slept.

She went to washroom and splashed cold waters on her faces. She felt much better after taking a nap.

Freshening up she grabs her phone and went downstairs to see the family sitting in hall. A realisation hits her that their flight is in two hours.

Avni : I am sorry.I just over slept.

Neela : it's okay bacha! Everything is packed. We were waiting for you to come.

Avni nodded her head. Manik smiles and side hugs her pecking her head too.

~

Hope you like the chapter.

Vote and inline comments.

~