Swetha : Prakash ji, you don't speak in between. I know my son won't say to my choice.

Neil : mom! Please stop it. I don't want to marry anyone.

Swetha : why is that so Neil?

Neil: can we please stop this discussion now? Mom you already know why. If you pulling my legs then just stop it.

Swetha : caught me! I thought you wouldn't get me.

Neil shook his head and looks at swetha like seriously mom.

Swetha just laughed including Bebe and Prakash looked shocked.

Prakash: am I missing something? What is happening betel this family? How can I am not including in this secret of yours?

Bebe : you should be asking your son Prakash.

Prakash: Neil! Will you tell me?

Neil: dad there is no secret between us. You don't need to be jealous.

Prakash rolls his eyes.

Prakash: who said I am jealous? I wasn't jealous.

Neil : yeah! I know.

Neil giggles taking his phone out as his phone vibrates. He looks at the message and smiles appears on his face which didn't unnoticed by his family.

" where are you? When will you come? I miss you Neil. Are you coming? Please come. Tomorrow we are going back to Delhi then I will also return back to duty. I want to see you."

Neil was about to reply to Avni's message but stopped as his phone rang.  He looks at the caller id and smiles. He answered the call.

Neil: hello baby girl! How are you?

Nandini : hello Bhai! Where are you? You guys said, you would be here by 7pm.

Neil : sorry baby girl! We got caught with something. We didn't realise when time passed away. We will be there.

Nandini : okay! Come soon. I forgive you. She is waiting for you.

Neil: I know! We will be there.

Neil ended the call and looks at his family.

Neil: she is getting impatient. We have to reach malthora mansion on time.

His family giggles and nodding their head went to get ready meanwhile Neil shaking his head also headed to his room.

He headed to take shower.

Wrapping a towel around his waist and ruffling his wet hair he comes out of the washroom and moves to closets.

He took a pair of t-shirt and jeans. He got dressed and walks to dressing table. He pulls a drawer and taking a watch he wore it, he then puts his favourite cologne on.

Taking his phone, wallet and car keys he walks out of the room.

He met his family and smiles looking at them.

Neil : let's go!

All of them walks out of the mansion and swetha locked once everyone was out.

Neil took the driver seat and Prakash took passengers seat. Swetha and Bebe at the back.

Neil fastening his seatbelt drove to malthora mansion.

Neela ran there and there to set up the table. After all khanna family were coming for dinner.

Nandini was helping Neela but still Neela couldn't stop worrying.

At one point Nandini made Neela sit and told her not to worry.