Swetha : we elders should rest now. Tomorrow is the wedding and haldi.

All of them agreed and elders went to rest expect the youngster including Manik's friends who jelled well with Neil.

Manik noticed Nandini's smiles wider after Neil's arrival, he felt happy and content making her happy.

Neil glanced at Avni who looked tired. Wedding preparations can be tiring. Neil sighs and noticed others drained out.

Neil : we also should rest, tomorrow is big day. A lot needs to be done for tomorrow.

Everyone agreed and they all went to their respective rooms leaving Avneil alone.

Avni also stood up and was about to leave Neil held her hands and looks at her.

Neil : where are you going?

Avni : to rest! Did you just mention everyone to rest?

Neil : yes i did! But I didn't mean to you.

Avni : what do you mean?

Neil : will you come with me?

Avni : Neil, we can get caught by anyone? What will they say?

Neil : it doesn't matter. Plus I am sure all the relatives will be hooking me with their daughters knowing my turn is next.

He smirks as he spoke the last sentence. Avni deathly glares him pulling him closer and whispering for him to listen.

Avni : you better watch where your mouth Neil. How can you think like that? I wouldn't let any girl come near you. Did you forget you are my half boyfriend?

Neil : I haven't forgotten that sweetheart. I clearly remember what you mean to me. Now don't argue with me and follow me.

Avni rolls her eyes at his commanding voice but still follows him to his room.

Neil shuts the door and looks at Avni who got comfortable on the bed.

Neil smirks as he walks to the bed siting opposite Avni.

Neil : will you stay with me today?

Avni : what if anyone comes?! I don't mind though.

Neil : anyone would come unless I say so. You tell do you want to stay with me today.

Avni nodded her head making him smile brightly. Neil got up the bed and went to fresh up while Avni removing her slippers got under the cover and laid on her back while scrolling down her phone waiting for Neil to come.

Neil soon comes out the washroom wearing t-shirt with his joggers.

He threw the towel on couch and walks to bed. He climbs on the bed with his arm spread out making Avni move closer towards him.

Avni keeping her phone on the side table she placed her head on his chest closed her eyes allowing the sleep over take her as she was tired.

Neil looks down and smiles seeing her sleeping peacefully, he turns the light off and pecking her head he also closed his eyes.

Next morning, in the khanna mansion everyone getting dressed in yellow met in the garden and made the groom and bride sit together for the haldi ceremony. They wanted the haldi ceremony to be in khanna mansion itself so both were family stayed back last night and kept the ceremony today.

Nandini also didn't wanted to have any ceremony without Manik. She wanted him to beside her.

Their parents started applying haldi on them then the youngster, as youngster was devil poured whole bowl of haldi on the bride and groom making scene like it's Holli.