Nandini tried to contact many times but failed as she couldn't though, she even wrote a letter for him which eventually reached to him but he didn't respond because he was stuck between his family and the country.

Nandini expressed her sadness so many times to her family about Neil not attending her wedding or being present, her family tried explaining her too but didn't work it.

She even told Manik to postpone the wedding but the family refused it. Nandini was happy when she found out Avni would be coming a week before the wedding.

She would definitely miss her brother but unfortunately nothing was in her hand.

Nandini grabbing her phone walks out of her room and climbing down the stairs she saw the maids and people decorating the mansion.

Nandini smiles to herself and moves to kitchen where she found Bebe and swetha cooking something.

Nandini : what are you cooking mom?

Swetha : pasta! Your Bebe is craving for pasta so thought why not to make some. Would you like to have some?

Nandini : yes mom!

Nandini then starts talking to Bebe when her phone rang, she looks at the caller id and saw Manik calling her. She passed a smile to Bebe and excusing herself answered the call.

Nandini : hello Manik!

Manik : hello love! What are you doing?

Nandini : I just got up mani! What about you? When would you pick Avni up?

Manik : I was going to pick Avni up. Wanna join me?

Nandini : can I come?

Malthora family have shifted to their mansion in Mumbai till the wedding.

Manik : why won't you come? Please join me!

Nandini : okay I will come! Just pick me on the way too.

Manik : i wouldn't forget you love. Get ready, I will be there in a half an hour.

Nandini bidding bye to Manik moves to Bebe and smiles informing them about picking up Avni.

Bebe : Avni is coming back? Can you please bring into the mansion Nandini? I want to see her? It's been ages since I have seen her.

Nandini : off course Bebe! I will ask her to come here. Mom can I go with Manik? He will be coming to pick me up?

Swetha : why not Nandini? He is your would be. You don't need our permission to meet him. You can go with me. And as Bebe said bring Avni with you. I cook something for you guys while you come back.

Nandini smiles and kissing their cheeks rushed out of the kitchen leaving the ladies to giggle.

Bebe : crazy girl! Can't believe it she will be married next week?

A tears brimmed in their eyes remembering how quickly their princess grew up and will be leaving this house to another house.

Swetha holds her tears back and looks at Bebe.

Swetha: she will be leaving the house Bebe. This house will be so empty without my children's. Neil won't be here most of them time and Nandini will be living with her in-laws in Delhi.

Bebe looks at swetha and nodded her head agreeing to swetha.

Bebe : do you know about Avni dating Neil?

Swetha : how can I not know Bebe? I am his mother. I can read him like open book. You also know about them?

Bebe : I do! Do you think we should talk to them about their marriage?