Neil : is ship arranged?

Vicky : yes! It is! We have to make our way there.

Neil nodded his head and told the team starts moving.

Neil shoved few things in his backpack and taking his phone he headed out of the dorm.

He found everyone ready there. He signals everyone to get inside the van which was arranged by army force for them to use when they travel.

Neil jumped in the van once everyone was in and took his seat. He told the driver to drive.

Neil took his phone out and dialled high Commander informing him that they have might left the camp.

Neil also quickly dropped a message to his family that he will be travelling into another city and won't contact them unless it's emergency.

Neil shuts his phone off and puts it back in his pocket. He leans back on the seat and closed his eyes trying to catch some sleep while the journey on.

On other hand she was loving travelling the oceans.
No lies for the first time she missed her home back especially him, she truly missed him.

She did try contacting him but no services, she hasn't give up on her hope.

She looks beside her and saw Riyan who stood there munching snacks. She sighs and slaps his elbow.

Avni: can you stop it now? God sake you have been eating since last two hours. Give your stomach break.

Riyan wasn't affected by her words and shoved another piece in his mouth.

Riyan : why should I give my stomach break? I don't want my body to be like those girls who starve themselves. I will eat much as I want.

Avni rolls her eyes and shook her head seeing his drama. She was about comment something to him but stops as she heard someone approaching towards them.

She turns and looks behind to see one of the member from the crew.

Avni : what are you doing here?

Member : Avni ma'am we are informed to stop and people will board the ship with us.

Avni frowns and looks at Riyan who looked confused as they were not aware of this.

Avni : that is not an issue! How far is the stop? And who will be boarding? Do you have clue on this?

Member : yes ma'am. Group of men's will be joining us. We were informed by army force team.

Avni's heart stops beating for thinking and wondered would is he the one will be coming, but she chucked her thoughts way and looks at her.

Avni: get everything arrange for them. How long will they be with us?

Member : no idea about that,

Avni nodded her head and dismissed her. Riyan stops munching and looks at Avni who looked bit lost her in thoughts.

Riyan clicks his finger in front of her face but didn't get response, he knew something was bothering his boss but the question was what.

Riyan snaps his finger front of her face and this time she snaps out and looks at Riyan.

Avni : what? Why are you staring at me like that? Did you see a ghost or something?

Riyan : I definitely didn't see a ghost but something is up with you. What is wrong with you?

Avni: not again! Why are you concern knowing about that? There is nothing wrong.

Riyan crossed his arms and glares his boss who didn't give any heed to his glares.

Avni : I am not scared of your stupid glares. It's not working on me.

Riyan: why do you forget I am your best friend not a colleague?

Avni : I haven't forgotten that Riyan. I just don't know how to share with me.

Riyan : you can trust me Avni.

Avni : it's not about trust, it's just that I miss home.

Riyan : I can understand but this is not first time you left home. There is something else behind your sadness.

Avni : its not inky about home but I miss him.

Riyan : him? As in? Who do you miss?

Avni didn't understand how would she say it out but thankfully the ship stops and Avni turns her head finding a group people.

Avni : they are here! Let's greet them.

Riyan nodded his head and letting the conversation between then side away for awhile.

They both moves end of the ship and was about to greet the group who was supposed to join but Riyan stops as he spotted someone in the group. He smiles brightly seeing his friend there and turns his head towards Avni but he got confused seeing her froze.

He didn't understood why she stood there frozen.

Avni who steps down to greet them stops seeing one person who she was missing a lot, their eyes met up conveying some many unsaid words through their eyes.

Avni comes out of the trance as she felt someone pinching her arm. She rubbed her arm and looks at the person who pinched her. She glares Riyan who smirked back and gave her evil smile.

He moves near very closer to her and whispers.

Riyan : i think I have just solved the problem that you had. Is your lover boy in this group.

Avni's eyes widen and she gasped hearing Riyan, she pushed him away and giving a smile to the group she greeted them leaving her personal issue side.

She introduced herself to them who smiled at her.

Avni : hello, my name is Avni malthora, the caption and lead for this ship. I welcome you all to board the ship.

Vicky : thank you bhab...

He stops as he felt a smack back of his head. He turns his head and glares Neil who smacked his head.

Vicky : why are you smacking me sir? I am not your punching bag.

Neil rolls his eyes and glares him.

Neil : do you want another smack Vicky? Can you please stop with silly behaviour of yours and focus on work.

Vicky made faces and looks at Avni who suppressed her smile seeing them fighting.

Vicky pushing his team members moves to Avni and hugs her making everyone startled including Avni herself who didn't expected sudden hug but nevertheless she hugged him back and a minute later broke the hug.

Avni : how are you? It's good to see you guys back.

Vicky : I am fine. Even I am glad to see you. I really missed you. Maybe this time we can spend some good times together.

He pulls her legs only to get yelled by Neil for not being professional. Vicky rolls his eyes and smirks at Riyan who looks confused witness this banter between missed.

Neil : hello Avni! I am Neil khanna. The caption. Can please process ahead? We are getting late.

Avni : nice to meet you Neil khanna. Absolutely we can process ahead, welcome board.

Avni leads the way and Instructs Riyan to show them around the ship.

Neil glancing at his team then  at Avni who starts walking in opposite direction, he sighs and follows her.

She stood corner of the ship closing her eyes trying to control her tears, her eyes were filled with fresh tears soon as she saw him after a months. Their separation began when he left for his Mission without meeting or telling her.

All she wanted to do is crash in his arm and cry her heart out but she can't. She can't cry her heart out as she bounded to be professional at work and won't fall weak.

~

Hope you like the chapter.

Vote and inline comments.

~