Bebe : it feels so unreal, i can't believe it how two weeks passed with such a great memories with you all. I miss you guys a lot.

Avni smiles and getting up sat beside Bebe hugging her making Bebe smile.

Avni : we will miss you too bebe, I had wonderful times with you all. I will definitely miss you all. I am taking some memories with me until I see you again.

Bebe lovingly pats Avni's head and smiles looking at her.

Bebe : bless you my child! Be safe and return back home safely.

Avni : thank you bebe!

Swetha's voice echoed in the hall and everyone getting up starts moving to dining area. They all sat down and Avni seeing swetha greets her and side hugs her as she took a bowl of her hand.

Avni : good morning auntie! Let me help you out!

Swetha smiles and thanks Avni while patting her cheek softly.

Swetha : it's okay! Let me serve you today.

Avni : no auntie! Let me do the honour for the last time.

Swetha wasn't to disobey but stops as she saw Avni passing her a glare. Avni chuckles lightly as swetha took her seat next to Prakash. Avni shook her head and starts severing everyone.

Avni pulls a chair sat beside after serving everyone. She starts eating when her phone rang. She looks at everyone then at her phone which was kept on her left side.

Avni smiles as she saw the caller id and picks it.

Avni: hello!

Caller : hello miss malthora. How are you?

Avni : I'm fine! How are you?

Caller : great! Well I need to confirm few things before taking off today.

Avni : yes! What is it?

Caller : everything is ready and checked & tested.
Is there something you would like us to do before you arrive?

Avni : please go through the checklist for the last time and make sure whetting is loaded and is safe for us to drive. I will be reaching there in an hour or so.

Caller: okay boss! Final check then I will see you. God I missed you so much.

Avni giggles not knowing she got gazes on her.

Avni : I missed you too boy. I will see you soon.

Caller : oh yes! See you soon boss!

Avni chuckles as she ended the call and looks at the family who was staring her without blinking their eyes. Avni shook her head and took another mouthful bite.

Avni : what is wrong guys? Please continue with your breakfast.

She spoke after five minutes still feeling their gazes on them including Bebe who smirks.

Prakash: who is that Avni?

Avni : uncle, he is my colleague.  Just checking few things.

Prakash nodded his head then like that everyone had their breakfast and moves back to living hall.

Prakash and Ashish brought the luggage down and kept it in the corner.

Malthora family hugging the khanna and bidding them bye starts moving outside of the mansion followed by khanna family.

They were going to drop Avni first then Neela and Ashish to airport. Everyone got inside the car and the Prakash starts driving the car to an address where Avni's team was supposed to meet and then starts the journey.