Avni comes out of washroom dressed up in yellow traditional attire because she wanted to dress up and wasn't feeling to wear western.

( Avni's attire)

( Avni's attire)

Avni taking her phone walks out of the room, she stops at next room and thought what swetha earlier said before she went to fresh up.

A cheeks heats recalling swetha words. Avni shook her head and glimpsing at the door rushed down stairs to see her patents chatting with Bebe.

She sat next to Bebe and passed smile to her parents.

Bebe : you look gorgeous in this dress, you should more often.

Avni : thank you bebe.

Avni smiles and thought about Neil.

Avni : Bebe , can I ask you something?

Bebe : why not?

Avni : have you spoke to Neil? Or has he called?

Bebe : yes! I have spoke to him. He is on mission so he doesn't get time to call us back.

Avni feels sad knowing he has been in touch with them but didn't bother dropping message or call to her. Bebe noticed that and thought about something.

Swetha comes out of kitchen and calls everyone to dinning table. They all moved and sat down.

Avni offers to help swetha to which she refused saying she is the guest, even though swetha refused it Avni still helped her out.

Swetha adores Avni and smiles thinking about something took her seat and looks at Avni who serves her.

Swetha : thank you Avni! You also sit and eat!

Avni nodding her head sat opposite Neela and serves the food in her plate.

They talked whilst having food, giggles and Laughter continued as they ate the food.

They all sat in living room and were chatting when Avni decided to excuse herself and want to rest as she was feeling tired after travelling.

Avni: maa, I will go and rest!

Neela worriedly looks at Avni.

Neela : are you okay bacha?

Avni : yes maa, just feeling tired. I will much better once I rest.

Neela nodded her head and Avni passing a sorry look to everyone headed back to her room. She puts her phone on silent and climbing on bed, going under duvet lies down. She closed her eyes and tried to fall sleep.

In the afternoon, Neil and his team were after training from the morning decided to take a break. He dismiss everyone and grabbing a bottle of water sat down and gulps it down.

He kept the bottle aside and suddenly he felt something happening in his heart, he felt some kind of jitters. He took his phone out and thought to give call to his mom who might be waiting for his call.