A disappointment rushed down to Neil's body. A boss chuckles echoed in the room along with the girls yelping in pain.

Boss : drop your gun..

Neil surrendering himself down steadily puts the gun not a second he lifts the gun to other direction where the men's where holding the girls and starts firing them.

Neil looks at the girls who gasped and cried.

Neil turns back to the boss who clenched his jaw and was ready to pounce at Neil but Neil smartly reacted and shot his head.

Neil putting his gun back looks at the gun..

Neil : run..

All the girls ran to the exits of the building.. Neil was ready to leave but a sudden shot made turn around.. he turns and looks at the boss who was lying unconsciously holding a gun.. Neil's gaze fell on his right hand which was bleeding as the bullet straight inside his skin..

Neil bearing the pain pulls his handkerchief from his face using his other hand.. he ties the handkerchief around his wounded right hand with difficultly before rushing out of the building to execute last step of the plan..

Neil looks at his men and gesture him to set the fire to the building..

Neil sat in the car and watched the building burning down. The man gets back inside the car and looks at Neil.

Man : sir you need treatment. Your hand is bleeding badly.

Neil : no! Drop me to malthora mansion.. I'll be fine. Just call the doctor there.

The man nodded and drove away.

In malthora mansion,

Avni humming a song sat in the hall with short and top. No one was at home as her parents were at work. Avni meeting her friend Sarah arrived back home and had nothing to do so she decided to chill and catch up watching some tv shows.

Avni turning the tv and comfortable sitting in hall with bowl of popcorn in her lap puts one of the movie on. Avni turning the volume up leans  back and munching the popcorn watches the tv..

She was half way through the movie when her popcorn finished.. she pouted sadly and pausing the movie went back in kitchen to make some more.

She took the packet and heating a pan with oil and salt. She poured the corn in and covering with a lid.

She took a bowl and poured the popcorn in bowl once it was done.

She came back in hall and sat down. She grabbed the remote and was going to the turn it on but stopped as the door bell rang. She sighs and keeping bowl side gets up.

She walks towards door and opens and gasped seeing Neil with unfamiliar person.. her eyes fell on Neil's hand... her eyes widen.. she tried grabbing his hand but couldn't as someone pushed her.

She glares the person who dared to push her.

Person : I'm sorry pushing you but can you not touch him.. doctor is on the way to treat the wound.

Avni bobbing her head allows both in. As they got in avni palming her face and muttering sorry ran to the clear the mess that she had created.. she turns the tv off and looks at Neil..

Avni : Neil.. sit down.

Neil took his sit and beside him sat his men..

A minute later doctor also arrived.. the doctor removed the bullet and bandaged Neil's hand.

Doctor : you're very lucky.. the bullet didn't cause you much pain. Your wound will heal with few months.

Neil thanks the doctor and gestures his men to drop the doctor till the door. The man nodding his head follows the doctor.