Neil : avni don't bother yourself.. I can arrange myself in a hotel..

Avni : no you can't.. you will be staying with us... come get inside the car..

Neil tried protesting but avni gave him look.. Neil puts his bag in the boot and settled himself on the passenger seat.

Avni comes to driver seat and fastens her seatbelt.

Avni : how was the journey?

Neil : tiring! Did you change your profession?

He said eyeing her attire as avni was wearing formal clothes..

( Avni's outfit)

( Avni's outfit)

Avni chuckles turning the engine on.

Avni : no! I haven't changed my profession Neil.. I thought yo help papa in office while I am off.. I can't stay at home for that long..

Neil nodded his head and taking his phone out starts scrolling down.. awkwardly avni drove the car to malthora mansion..

Avni glances him in between.. she watched his handsome face.. his lips curving into smile whenever he smiles on something.. avni tried her best not to distracting too much by his face..

Neil : focus on the road avni.. I don't want to die that early..

He spoke still scrolling down his phone.. his words made avni snaps at the road.. her cheeks turns red as she felt them burning.. she didn't knew why she was behaving like this..

This unknown feeling was sending butterflies into her stomach.. she has never felt like this but this man sitting beside her was doing a lot of this to her.

Avni stops at malthora mansion and looks at Neil.

Avni : we have arrived..

She spoke taking seatbelt off,. They both got out of the car... Neil smiles seeing the mansion.

Neil : your place is beautiful...

Avni : thank you... let's go.. maa must be waiting for you..

Neil nodded his head and follows avni..

Avni rang the door bell. Neela opens the door and smiles at them.

Neela : welcome Neil..

Neil : thank you auntie..

Neela welcomes them in..

Avni : maa I have to get back to office..

Neela : you don't need to avni... Ashish called me up saying you got half day..

Avni : okay... I'll go and get change then..

Neela : bacha... please show Neil his room..

Avni nodded her head and turns looking at Neil.