Neil : don't you love your brother?

Avni was taken back hearing his question but didn't answer..

Neil : can I ask you something?

Avni : hmm!

Neil : do you also live in London with Manik?

Avni : no I don't live with Bhai.. I have always been in  India.. The last time I went London was when I was a child.. it has been long time since I have been..

Neil nodded his head but didn't say anything.. Neil few minutes later stood up.

Neil : we should head back to home.. they would be woken by now.

Avni nodding her head also got up. Once again silence overpowered between them. They both walked back to mansion which wasn't too much away from there..

They reached to the mansion within 20 minutes.. Neil went to his room whereas avni walks to Manik's room where he was staying.. she pushed the door and saw Nandini there trying to wake Manik up.

She smiles and moves out of the room without getting noticed by Nandini or Manik..

She walks back to her room and sat on the bed.. she held her phone and thought about the  morning she spent with Neil.. a smile appeared on her face just mere thinking about Neil..

Avni ( mind) what is happening with me? Why is he affecting me so much?

Avni shaking her thoughts decided to fresh up. Taking her clothes she went to get change.

Meanwhile Neil stood in the shower and recalled what just has happened... Neil turns the water off and pulls the towel from the hanger and wraps it around his waist.

Neil ruffling his hair comes out of the washroom. He walks to his closet and opening took his clothes out. He then walks to bed and starts getting dressed.

Neil once he was dressed he taking his phone leaves the room. He walks down the stairs to see everyone sitting in the hall.. he moves to them and pecking Nandini's forehead sat next to Bebe.

Neil : good morning everyone..

Everyone also wished Neil back. Swetha excusing herself went to kitchen to prepare kitchen followed by Nandini and avni who offered swetha help in kitchen.

All the men's and Bebe sat in the hall when Manik's phone rang..everyone looks at Manik. Manik took his phone out and saw the caller Id.

Manik : hello papa... okay.. no she doesn't know... okay see you soon..

Manik hangs the call and kept it back in his pocket. He looks at khanna family who was looking at him.

Manik : maa and papa are coming..

Neil nodded his head as he understood why they are coming but Prakash and Bebe confusingly looks at Neil for further information.

Neil : when will they be here by?

Manik : they are just near.. they should be arriving any sooner.

Neil nodded his head and taking his phone out got busy himself..

Swetha calls everyone out for breakfast. Everyone moves to dinning area and settled down. Swetha, avni and and Nandini starts serving them. When avni served Neil they both shared a look which was noticed by Nandini but didn't say anything..

They all starts eating while chatting.. Neil looks at Nandini who was eating very slow.. he sighs and starts feeding her while scolding her... avni adores him with a smile...