08

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
I wish i could tell you how i feel
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

School ended and i was walking my way outside. There i saw donghyuck standing.

I stood right next to him and the he felt my presence and looked at me. " let's go.." he said.

He wasn't really in the mood but that's what he is. I followed him and we walked together.

While walking i felt awkward and weirded out. It's been like twoo weeks since i met him and i wasn't sure who he is.

" so what are we going to talk about??" i asked. We are just walking and i don't even know where are we going.

" well i just wanted to ask if you know-" then he stopped. He was looking infront of us where he saw a guy and a girl. The girl was confessing i think.

" is that jieun?? " i thought to myself.

" renjun??" he said.

Wait what? Renjun??

I looked more closely and i saw jieun and renjun talking.

Well i didn't told you about all the things about myself but.. Jieun has a thing for renjun and like everybody knows me and renjun go way back. Like we dated for three months then got separated because i broke up with him, i have my reasons why i broke up with him and it's not his fault. So now my friend is confessing her love for him.

I really don't have feelings for renjun anymore but seeing my friend confessing which i didn't even knew. I felt betrayed.

I walked to the other side and left the guy. I wasn't sure if i was mad or something but the thing is.. I just wanna go home.

I was fast walking but he manage to catch up.

" hey soomin" he called out my name.

" are you okay??" he asked me.

" yeah.. Im fine" then i smiled at him. Then i continued to walk.

" so what do you want to ask??" i asked him. He wasn't answering me and just stared at me.

" are you sure you're okay because you don't look that fine.." he said.

"  this is very kind of you being concerned about but i would just like to be alone for a while. I'll talk to you next time" i said as i left him standing.

I don't want to talk about that anymore. It just make me feel hurt.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

_popo