Chapter 1: Award Winning Smirk

Clarkes pov:
The Peace treaty with the grounders went better than I thought. Bellamy stayed in the trees and wasn't discovered.

As Finn and I made our way back to camp we walked in silence. I had nothing to say to Finn. I resented him at this point. Yet I desperately wanted his company. To be friends again. But he betrayed me. And it was gonna need time.

"So I take it, it went well?" Bellamy asked as we entered camp. "They aren't attacking so yea." I said with more attitude than I intended. "Why you so grumpy princess?" He said and gave me his award winning smirk. "I'm not!" I protested and walked into the drop ship to help people.

Bellamy's pov:
I watch her walk away as her blonde hair bounces on her shoulders. After a few moments I feel a hand on my shoulder and then realize I had been staring off into space. Thinking about Clarke. I shake the thought out of my head. "Okay you ready?" Miller says.

"Um uh sorry can you say that again?" I ask. "We're going hunting. Tonight we are all celebrating! So you coming?" "Yea of course lets go." I say walking towards the gate. I look back one last time at the drop ship. Before stepping out of the safest place down here.

Clarks pov:
I stitched up a knee, bandages a kids head and pulled out wood splinters out of a kids shoulder. Just before I let him leave Jasper came into the drop ship.

"The guys just got back and Monty is almost done the moonshine. You gonna have fun tonight?" "Be careful." I said to the younger kid and let him leave. "Sleeping is fun." I said and sat down. "So is eating and drinking with us." He said standing in front of me. I looked at him with pleading eyes. "Come on. A couple hours." He said pleading just as much as I was. I finally gave in.

"Fine." he smiled and skipped out as if he planned the whole conversation to a tee. I shook my head smiled slightly and walked out to kids huddled around a fire and drinking moonshine.

Authors note:
Hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter will update soon
-xx