11

Shadow's P.O.V.
"Are you sure it was a good idea leaving them with them?" Mephiles asked me.

"Shut up. I didn't like leaving them before I knew about Eggman doing this, now I am panicking every second." I rolled my eyes. "Change subject."

"Alright. When are you two going to get married?" He asked calmly but it made me freeze in place.

"What's with Stripes?" Scourge walked past me. He had tagged along since he was bored and didn't want to 'babysit' again.

"Stop calling me that." I growled furiously and kept walking.

"Well." Mephiles raised a brow. "I mean, don't tell me you haven't thought about it?"

"Of course he's thought about it. Manic and Sonia are always asking him these questions." Scourge butted in the conversation.

"I'm not-" I was about to keep talking when we saw his lair and I sighed in relief. "Come on."

"Well, saved by the bell. Again." Scourge said making my urge to punch him go crazy but I stopped myself, like always. Prince Manic has told me I could beat him up but I didn't need Aleena mad at us right now.

"Shut up. Let's go in." I chaos speared the doors and walked in. I glanced around as Scourge and Mephiles took care of the robots who immediately started attacking us.

I found Eggman and dashed to him then grabbed him by the neck.

But...

"SHADOW! NO!" Was all I heard before everything turned black and a loud ringing noises was all I could hear now.

I immediately passed out, feeling the sharp pain in my stomach, leg and my side.

****
Extremely short chapter. Sorry!
But please tell me if you like the story so far in the comments!

Also... The book is coming to an end soon! 😈😆