Feast of blossoming

The day later
Luna entered into the Sun pavillion. She was shocked. All the prime minister's children were there.
"Luna, you have come." Madam Fu said. She has recovered and was sitting beside the prime minister.
"Father, mother." Luna bowed.
"Hmph! How dare you come so late? How arrogant!" The prime minister's 3rd daughter, Amy said.
"It's alright, sit down." The prime minister said.
Luna sat.
"The reason why i called you here today is because the feast of blossoming coming up. All of you is invited. The feast of blossoming is celebraed together with the Emperor's birthday. All of you will be there, don't embarass me." The prime minister said.
"Yes father," Everyone said in unison.
"So this was what the third prince was talking about." Thought Luna.
"Feast of Blossoming, what a perfect opportunity." Cassie said.
.
.
.
.
2 days later
-Imperial palace-
"Greetings to your majesty. May your majesty leave a long life." Everyone in the hall kneeled and said in unison.
"You may rise." The emperor's voice echoed through the banquet. Luna sneaked a peak at the emperor. She didn't know what to think. All she thought was that he was greying. His hair and beard were both grey. His face was full of wrinkles. Other than that he looked just like the wise and magnificent emperors from novels.
"Well, this is a novel after all," luna thought.
Luna sat beside Cassie and Amy.
"Just great!" Luna sarcastically thought. However sitting beside them still couldn't dampen her mood. Luna's eyes sparkled as the food was served. She wanted to grab everything and goble it up however it was agaisnt the etiquette so she was forced to sit completely still.
The third prince was watching Luna, she looked absolutely gorgeous in her dress. She was wearning a blue-white dress with a flower pattern. Her hair was half braided half loose and she only wore 1 hairpin, the lotus hairpin. The third prince was staring intensely at Luna.
Cassie noticed the third prince staring at Luna she grew even more envious of Luna. How could Luna, an ancient woman attract the attention of the third prince while she could not. Cassie thought. However she did not know that the original Luna was already dead.
"Flirt all you want Luna, today will be your doomsday." Cassie thought. Even while she thought like that she still could not bear her envy.
"Your majesty," cassie said. "Today is your birthday. This humble woman would like to make the feast more festive. Please consent to it."
"Ohh?" The emperor was intrigued. Who was this lady that was bold enough to make such a request. "May i ask your name?"
"This humble woman is the prime minister's second daughter Cassie ching." Cassie replied.
"Oh! So this is the prime minister's second daughter. She is polite and well-mannered." The emperor thought.
"What will you do?" The emperor asked.
"I would like to play the zither while my sister Luna Ching dances." Cassie replied.
"Granted!" The emperor said. Cassie smirked. She knew Luna could not dance, she was never taught. She had always lived in isolation in Thorn Pavillion.
"Your majesty, My daughter Luna is clumsy, I'm afraid she will make a fool out of herself." The prime minister hurriedly said. He too also knew that Luna could not dance. "What is this brat doing? Does she want to embarass the family?" The prime minister shot a look at Cassie. Cassie was unbothered. She didn't care if the whole Prime minister's family got humiliated. She just wanted to embarass Luna.
"It is alright prime minister. I will forgive Luna if she makes mistakes." The emperor said. The emperor was curious as to what Luna was like. After all, she was going to marry into the royal family soon.
"Yes your majesty." Luna stood up. "I will be performing a sword dance, may i borrow your highness' sword." She turned to the third prince.
"Are you sure you want to use a real sword Luna? You may injure yourself." The third prince was reluctant to hand Luna his sword.
"I will be fine. Thanks for the concern."
The third prince handed Luna his sword.
"Both daughters of the prime minister are so well mannered. It will be great if Cassie could also marry my son." The emperor thought.
"Sister, may i trouble you to play me a tune." Luna turned to Cassie.
"What is she thinking? Is she actually going to perform?" Cassie thought.
"Of course sister." Cassie gritted her teeth and begun to play.

Will Luna be okay? What is Cassie's scheme? Find out in the next chapter of
DONT DISTURB A NOVEL!
Note: OMG! Thanks for the 200 views! It means a lot. I will be making a bonus chapter for tomorrow to thank the readers for the 200 views. Please look forward to it. UwU!