Gulf was sitting on the waiting bench while watching his mates playing soccer. It has been a week or so and the bruises on Gulf's body have reduced to a minimum, almost invisible. After a while, Bull joined him to rest.

"Why are you here? Why didn't you play?", Bull asked, panting.

"Dude! I played 2 games already! You came late! How could you asked me that!", Gulf grunted.

Bull chuckled, "Okay, okay! Take it easy! What is wrong with you?"

Gulf was silent for a moment before he continued. "As far as I remember, you grew up with Mew Davis, am I right?"

Bull nodded slightly. "Yeah. Me, Mew Davis and Thanit... we grew up together..."

"Out of curiosity, what was he like when he was a little?"

"Mew or Thanit?"

"Mew Davis"

Bull snorted, "He's a bully, a bastard, a-"

"I'm serious. I know he's a douchebag, but I mean like... did he grew up in a good family?"

"I don't get you. He grew up in the Davis family, duhhh!", Bull rolled his eyes. He's quite slow, so he didn't really catch on why Gulf was asking all of that.

"I meant like, did his parents abused him or something?"

"Ahhhh... no, no... I don't know about it. I heard from my parents that his parents sent him to a psychiatrist before due to a traffic accident. But never because of abuse or things like that."

"What happened to him?"

"I'm not really sure. I also heard he lost parts of his memory. But I don't care. He is the same bully as he was previously. Nothing changed."

"Is that so...", Gulf's mind flew somewhere.

Bull narrowed his eyes, "Why did you ask about this all in a sudden? What do you have in mind?"

"No... nothing...", Gulf quickly answered, "Forget about it. Let's just shower and grab something to eat for lunch. I'm starving!"

"How about Saint?"

"Message him and ask him to meet us in the canteen..."

"Alright! Sure! Your treat!"

"Fine! You selfish bastard!"

Bull laughed, "Whatever!"

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~

It was 5 o'clock in the evening and all Gulf's classes have finished. He tidied his books and threw them inside his locker before he walked away. Today was a mess. It was too hard for Gulf to concentrate on everything he did. There was something up on his mind. He ruffled his hair in frustration. That fucking shit Mew Davis. Why was he on his mind, the...whole... motherfucking... day!

Gulf was supposed to be going back to his dormitory, but he didn't realize that his steps led him to the toilet.

"The fuck!?"

Once he realized where this stupidity brought him, he swore to himself and ready to step out when he saw one of the toilets' stall opened wide and Mew Davis walked out from there with a girl on his arm. Gulf stopped his step and turned his back, looking at him. Are you kidding? This is the men's toilet. Mew who was just realizing that Gulf was standing there, threw him an eerie smile and shoosh the girl away. The girl kissed Mew's cheek and walked out of the toilet. Mew didn't seem to care. He walked casually to the sink and wash his hand. Gulf saw bruises on Mew's lips. He wondered, how hard the kiss was to leave bruises like that? Without him realizing it, he touched his own neck, remembering all the bruises left by Mew Davis previously, especially the place where Mew Davis almost strangled him to death.

"What are you doing standing there?"

Gulf jolted in surprise. He didn't know that Mew Davis was looking at him since the beginning.

"No-, nothing...", he hurriedly answers. "I was wondering if you know this is men's toilet..."

"Yeah, so?"

Gulf snorted, "Whatever..."

Mew chuckled sarcastically, "Why? Were you jealous?"

Gulf looked at Mew in annoyance, "Do you want to die!?"

"Well, depends... if the sex is good...", Mew smirked as he casually stepped outside the toilet, leaving Gulf dumbfounded on the spot.

The hell Gulf Kanawut! What happened to you? You should've just punched him and walked away, not acting like an idiot as you are now!

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~