Y/n

Warning
This chapter contains the following :
Suicide mentions
Abusive content

Y/N's P.O.V

Y/n unlocked the door to her house and stepped inside. She felt a sinking feeling as she saw her father  holding a knife.
"D..Dad?" Y/n whispered, almost falling backwards.
"Where have you been?" Her father asked in an eerie tone, gripping the knife tighter in his fists.
"I... I was out with my friends." Y/n responded nervously.

"I thought I taught you better. Friends are nothing but a sick lie!" Her father shouted, his eyes glowing with rage. Y/n stepped back. "They'll betray you and leave you wounded by yourself. They are just a LIE." Her father screamed.

Y/n felt anger rise to her chest. " They aren't a lie. They're amazing." Y/n said, cautious.

"What's wrong with you? DO YOU LIKE ONE OF THEM?! IS THAT WHAT THIS IS ABOUT?" Her father shouted, rage sparkling in his eyes. "...So what if it is?" Y/n challenged, feeling butterflies in her stomach.

"YOU LITTLE BITCH!" Her father screamed, running at her with the knife.
He slashed the knife against her cheek, making her frantically scramble away.
He jumped at her, managing to stab her arm.
"STOP IT!PLEASE.."Y/n screamed, holding her arm tightly as the blood dropped to the floor.

Her 'father' picked her up by the collar of her shirt.
"... Friends are fake. They're just trying to trick you.
YOUR MOTHER DID THE SAME THING." Her father yelled, driving the knife into her stomach.

Y/n screamed in pain, clutching her stomach as she fell to the floor.
"Why?...Why... " Y/n whispered, shaking.
Y/n felt herself grow tired, and collapsed.

Is this how it ends? Is that it?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Flashback
——————

"M..Mama?" Y/n asked, stepping into the hospital room.
Her mother was just staring at her, wide eyed.
"You....you..." Her mother shook angrily, staring at y/n.
"GET AWAY FROM ME! GET AWAY..." Her mother screamed, wide eyed.
"Mama..." y/n looked at her, tears in her eyes.
"I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!" Her mother yelled, her eyes blazing.

.....
Her mother was in the hospital after attempted suicide. Y/n's father would always torment at her, causing her to go into depression. She would always defend y/n.Until she reached her breaking point and jumped off a building.

After that, y/n's father started becoming worse.
Y/n's mother got out of the hospital a month later, but it didn't make it any better.

She tried to kill herself again.
But this time, she succeeded.

—————

* * * * * *

Hey guys. I'm so sorry I didn't post for a while! I'm sorry this chapter is a bit ... over sensitive. I hope you still enjoyed it though! I felt like adding more drama. Tell me how you feel about it. :)