His home

"A-Amajiki? Didn't see you there!" Y/n said, covering her wrist. "H-..Hey .. " Amajiki stuttered. " What brings you here?" Y/n asked. "I- um.. J-just wanted s-some c-coffee." Amajiki stated, looking down. Y/n felt her wounds burn, wincing. "A-are you okay?" Amajiki asked, walking towards her. "Yep!" Y/n lied through her teeth.
Her dads quirk. Pain.Her father was able to increase or decrease the pain of an injury inflicted by himself for a certain amount of time."A-ah!" Y/n winced again, wrapping one hand against her wrist. "

Crap.. Stop.. Stop.. "Sorry, I just.. tripped on my way here!" Y/n said quickly, hoping he'd buy it. Amajiki placed his hand on her wrist, causing her to instinctively move it way in pain. "A-Ah! I-I'm s-Sorry.." Amajiki stuttered looking away, jerking his hand back. "It's.. alright." Y/n reassured him, biting her lip so she wouldn't cry out.
  Stop.. it hurts... Stop it..
"A..ah.. Well I'm going to get going." Y/n said quickly, standing up.
Amajiki nodded, still looking down.
Y/n walked out of the cafe and started down the street. Suddenly, the pain in her head and wrist increased, she fell to her knees.

Crap...no.. stop.. stop..

Y/n felt her vision becoming blurry. She felt something touch her shoulder but wasn't able to look behind her.
No..no..no...

No...
_________

Y/n awoke on a bed. She panicked, scanning her surroundings. Where am I? Y/n jumped off the bed , cautiously making her way down the stairs.
"L-L/n?" Y/n heard a voice come from behind her, she quickly looked back, ready to fight.

"A-Amajiki..?" Y/n asked. "A-Ah! I'm so s-Sorry... I-I u-um.. I s-saw y-you pass o-out a-and I d-didn't k-know w-what t-to d..do so... I... u-um..." Amajiki stuttered, looking away nervously. "Is this your house?" Y/n asked. "Y-yes..." Amajiki said quickly, covering his hands with his face. "I-it's alright!" Y/n
said quickly. "Thank you for helping me!" Y/n blushed.

"Y.-Y..Y/n... Y-You're ... s-So.. n-nice.. t-to me.." Tamaki stuttered , "Y..you're.. J-just like M-Mirio"

Y/n hugged Amajiki .

"Thank you."
____________

"Ahh! This is so good!" Y/n gasped, shoving more Takoyaki in her mouth.
"G-glad you l-like it." Amajiki said, a small smile appearing on his face.

"Hey Amajiki?"

"Y-Yeah?"

"Call me Y/n."
....
"C-call me Tamaki."

* * * * *
Authors note :
In Japan, calling someone by the first name is known to be an honor
m y  h e a r t
oh also I might've accidentally used first names before this but it's okk
or is it