Skates

Merry Christmas! 
*
*
*

Y/n felt her phone vibrate, and reached for it inside of her pocket.

Mirio
_____
Hey guys! I was wondering if you guys are free to ice skate this afternoon?

Tamaki
_____
I don't have anything planned right now

Hado
______
Me neither! What about you, L/n? :)

You
_____
I'm all free :>

Mirio
______
Great! See you all at 12

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *
Y/n wrapped her warm scarf around her neck.
She stepped outside, feeling the cool breeze embrace her.
She heard the faint Christmas music as she walked closer to the ice skating place.
" L/n!" Y/n heard Hado shout.  " Hey, glad you could make it!" Mirio smiled, walking towards y/n , Tamaki and Hado not far behind.

Y/n slipped on her ice skates and stepped onto the ice. She felt herself slip, but felt someone grasp onto her arm. She regained balance and looked back.

" A-Are .. y-you.. al-alright...?" Tamaki asked nervously, letting go of her arm.
"Mhm! Thanks Tamaki!" Y/n smiled, feeling warmth coming to her face as she looked back, embarrassed.

She felt Tamaki's gaze on her, feeling butterflies in her stomach.
" Come on, Guys!" Hado said, skating towards them, Mirio catching up to her.
Hado looked from Tamaki to Y/n.

"Oh? Did I interrupt something?" Hado asked, smirking.
"N-No..." Tamaki said, blushing.
"W..Well anyways, let's skate!" Y/n said, her face becoming red.

Y/n skated across the ice, feeling the cool breeze run through her hair.
"Y-Y/n?"  Tamaki asked
"Yes?" Y/n said, looking at him.
"I...I wanted to gi-give this.. t-to y..you.." Tamaki muttered, handing Y/n a little polar bear plush.
"T..Tamaki..." Y/n gasped, holding the polar bear plush against her chest.
"I-I'm s..sorry I-if y-you d..don't l-like it I-" Tamaki said nervously

Y/n pulled him into a hug.

"Merry Christmas , Tamaki."

~*~*~*~*~
Hey guys! Merry Christmas to you all! Sorry this chapter was a bit shorter , as I caught a cold a few days back :)
I hope you enjoyed it though !
Have a merry Christmas!