She turned around in the bed, catching a short glimpse of his face, revealing a secret that not many knew and so many would kill to know.

Robin pulled her hand away from the Detective's, looking away into a dark corner to process what she had just discovered. She knew who Batman was. "Robin," she muttered. Don't get confused, she wasn't introducing herself, she was remembering the two visions she saw today. This man of law in front of her was the same vigilante that saved her half an hour ago. Nice.

"I'm sorry?" He questioned as he took a seat in the only chair available in the room, laying a small tape recorder on the table.

"I'm Robin. Actually, it's Artemisia but I go by Robin." she smiled shyly, eyes falling on the device that now recorded every sound they did. She looked up at him, starting to see the similarities between him and the vigilante that saved her. Her eyes went back to the gadget, hands slowly approaching it, making sure he did not notice until the move was made.

He ran a hand through his hair and exhaled, "okay, I'll need you to tell me what happened. The more details the better. Okay, Robin?" Now! Her hand sneakily pressed the stop button, a dry sound that caught his attention. "What the hell? What are you doing?"

"You can call me Artemisia if you'd like. You know, so there aren't two Robins in the room," her hand let go of the recorder as her eyes fell on his, seeing the puzzled expression in his face go away as he pretended to not have any idea of what she was talking about. "Oh, please, Batman's sidekick? Robin? Boy Wonder? The man who saved me?"

"Listen, I have no idea what you're talking about-" he let out a nervous chuckle, his mind racing over every step he had made since the rescue, trying to figure out where he messed up.

She scoffed, trying to not make many expressions, the police may not have any audio, but they would have a video. "Nice try, but, you see, I know for a fact it's you. You'd know about mutants, aliens, magic beings? I won't explain much. I saw may have entered your mind in the alley and I may have done the same just now. I saw who you are and who Batman is."

And with that, his face confirmed she was right. He seemed scared of her, of what she could do with that information. "What did you see?"

"Death, anger, a man who gave you a way to channel your grief, the same person you ran away from not too long ago. Batman, Bruce fucking Wayne," she peeked at the clock hanging in one of the walls, noticing that almost two minutes had gone by since they began the conversation. They didn't have long before they noticed something was off. "Whenever I look in your head, I give up a memory, too. Tell me what you saw. And make it fast, we have three minutes."

He searched in his mind, confused between his experiences and someone else's. "I saw a party, a game of Truth or Dare, getting locked up in a closet with someone, making out. But, there were people I knew in that party, some of my friends," she shrugged as names began to click in her mind - Dick Grayson, Bruce Wayne... Patty Betts, the girl who had forced Dianna to enter a closet with 'gym guy'... Dick? - "and then, I saw a train, felt anxious, tried to break a window. It was more emotions than images."

"Good," she slowly nodded, wondering why other people always saw Dianna's memories and not hers. "Time's up, we can talk later. You were saying: 'tell me what happened. The more details the better', go on."

She clicked the recorder back on, waiting for Dick Grayson to speak. Oh, but he was too busy trying to understand what had just happened. Robin sighed and started to explain the events slowly, dramatizing it, pretending to cry for the cameras, all while the man nodded slowly, pretending to listen.

He took the recorder when she finished and turned it off, following procedure with his back to the camera, covering himself as he spoke about the matter that bothered him. "Listen, I don't know what the fuck you are or what you want, but if you tell anyone about Batman or Robin-"