[Modern] Popular! TP Link x Socially Anxious! Reader

I walked into the school doors and quickly walked through the crowded halls to meet up with my few friends. Gah too many... to bad I had just arrived when the busses did. That's when all the halls become almost impossible to walk through.

I quietly maneuvered my way through without making eye contact and trying to squeeze by all the people with a small, "excuse me..." every now and then. It felt like I was trapped, causing me to pick up my pace.

I gently pushed through the final wall of people and I was home free. I could see my few friends.

I had a pep in my step and made my way over to the table they were sitting at in the cafeteria.
"Hello!! Y'all ready for another day of cold sweats when the teacher calls on you?"

"Haha absolutely!" One of them responded and I laughed as we high-fived.

"Did any of you- Gah!" Before I could finish my sentence I was suddenly knocked to the side, "Excuse-" I went pale as I saw who bumped me. Link. He was smart, had good looks, was tall and was very, very athletic. And the irony, we had all our classes together yet I have never spoken a word to him.

"I'm so sorry!" I apologized immediately. Very quietly too. You do not want to get him mad. You never know what he could do with how well he's known here. Every girl in the school loves him and he's very popular among the dudes here for the sports he plays. I've never really seen him get mad at any one though... he's still terrifying to me. I've actually heard he's quite friendly but his stern face says other wise and people like to play tricks here.

I noticed many students glaring at me. Oh no... I think I'm going to have a panic attack. My breath quickened as my throat began tightening on me.

"We'll get going. Sorry about that!" One of my friends grabbed my wrist and pulled me away before anything else escalated.
-
We were able to escape the cafeteria and we sat down at the end of the hall.

"IM SO DUMB- DID YALL SEE WHAT I JUST DID?! I can barely keep my classes up besides art and now it seems the whole school hates me for accidentally running into LINK. I'm already a trash person I don't need the whole place reminding me..."

"It's okay! I'm sure no one saw it. I'm just glad nothing else happened. Aaaaand technically, he ran into you." One friend reminded me.

"Yeah..."
-
It was after school and I had finally gotten over what happened this morning. But thinking about made me cringe from embarrassment.

"See you guys later!" I waved to my friends as they ran to their cars. It was pouring and if I ran to my car now I'd be soaked to the bone so I've decided to wait till it's let up.

Holding my hand out I felt the cold water drops hit my skin, "really... the one day... hmm?" I saw movement to my left.

I turned my head to see Link. Oh gosh. I quickly looked away and prayed with all my heart that he would leave or the rain would let up. I heard rustling from where he stood but I was sweating and was to nervous to look. A moment passed before I saw a dark green cloth being held in front of me.

I quickly looked over to see he had taken off his sweatshirt and was holding it out in front of me, "uhh..."

"Take it."

"W-why?" I suddenly felt extremely cold. I'm pretty sure there are sweat stains on my shirt.

"The rain won't let up any time soon. You need this more than I do. And sorry for bumping into you this morning."

"Are you sure? I-I mean I can wait until the rain lets up... but I guess it's be rude to refuse." I was finally able to speak a bit louder, "thank you..." I held a small smile on my face but looked at the ground.