shit

Type still bent over the desk slowly fixed himself. He pulled up he's pants and buckled. Going slow for he's lower back hurt he got into a cab and went home. Instead of taking a bath he welcomed the pain and he laid on he's bed on he's back withering.
"What the fuck tharn?"
From everything tharn babbled on about type came to one conclusion. Tharn was jealous of him and he fucked him knowing he could and he knew type. Couldn't or wouldn't do anything. Type put he's hands over he's eyes rubbing them and groaning. He had no idea what to do he had no idea what he could do. He had a month before this "agreement" would take place. Tharn made it clear it would only happen when they would see each other. So type had a month to figure out what he could do. The only thing that came to he's mind was getting out of he's company or being transfer. There was nothing in this "agreement" about that. Type removed he's hands from he's eyes to look at the ceiling. He knew that wasent fair and even if tharn didn't think he worked for it he worked hard for it. All the late nights all the almost going to the hospital for sleep deprivation and not eating regularly. Type signed darting he's eyes everywhere.
"Fuck"
This was the only way out and he knew it. In essence tharn would win ultimately he then would become the big man at the company instead of sharing the success with type. Type huffed. He slowly made he's way to the bath he wanted tharns scent off of him. Laying in the bath, he contemplated. If He stayed then there would be more of this, he's member twitched.  He looked down mad. How can this asshole have this much power over him. Type was very disappointed in himself. Thinking honestly he did like it. He never thought of himself has gay but with tharn there was something, thrill passion he didn't really know. Starting to get disgusted with himself he got out of the tub to look at himself in the mirror seeing a mark on he's chin from he's head being banged on the table. He's member stiffened. He groaned.
"No."
He looked back at himself.
"I have to leave the company."