"What now?" I asked him.

"You have to kiss him!" he yelled.

"What?" I screeched. "No! I am not doing that!"

"I know this is scary, but we have no other option! Either you kiss him, or that man dies. It's up to you."

This made absolutely no sense. Why would kissing Grayson do any good? I looked at the man Grayson was holding. He had gone almost completely limp at this point, only his feet moving the tiniest bit. Grayson was about to finish the job.

I had to do something.

"Fuck it," I said. I grabbed Grayson's face and smashed his lips to mine.

At first, he didn't respond. It was like kissing a very warm, very smooshy statue. But then he muttered something against my lips, "Mate," he said.

His arms wrapped around me as his tongue delve into my mouth, his winning dominance over mine immediately. His hands went down a gripped my butt before he lifted me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He began to walk away with me.

No, no, no, no. This was not what I wanted. I thought this would be a quick peck on the lips. I thought he would stop choking the man and then I would sprint away for dear life. I didn't think he was going to carry me away to my imminent doom.

I removed my lips from his, hoping that it would stop him but he just growled and started kissing down my neck, still walking to lord knows where.

"Grayson, what are you doing? Put me down!" I said, pushing on his shoulders. Man, was this guy made of steel or something?

This didn't stop him. He didn't even pause. "Mate. Mine," he said and continued his open mouthed kisses along my jaw.

I looked at the "helpful" man from before. He was just standing there watching us as people were crowding around the man who nearly died. "Help!" I yelled at him.

He just shrugged and gave me a look that said what do you want me to do about it?

I wanted to scream. What the hell was even happening? This is not how I thought my day would turn out.

Grayson carried me into the bathroom of the plane and quickly set me down on the tiny sink. He moved himself to be in between my legs and gripped my hips.

"Grayson, what-" His lips were suddenly back on mine.

And, oh my lord, did it feel good.

There was something about Grayson that made me lose all control of myself whenever he touched me. I mean, he was just about to kill a man and here I am, making out with him in a bathroom.

He pulled my lower lip into his mouth and sucked. I moaned. I moaned loudly. "Grayson," I whimpered.

He groaned. "Keep saying my name like that, baby." He brought my ear lobe into his mouth and bit down softly and then moved his lips down to my neck to suck, leaving several hickeys behind, I'm sure.

He began to grind his hips against mine, hitting me in just the right spot and I gasped, my head falling back against the mirror behind me. I saw stars. Literal stars. "Grayson!" I yelled.

How could he make me feel so good without even taking a single article of clothing off? This man had to be some sort of sex god.

There were people pounding on the door and yelling our names, probably worried about me being alone with the psychotic man who had nearly killed someone, but neither of us paid any attention to it. We were both too wrapped up in our euphoric feelings to pay any attention to anything else.

His lips had found the spot on my neck that he had been kissing earlier and, I swear, my body had a literal convulsion as he sucked on it and licked it. I found myself grinding my core into his hips as if I were some sort of animal in heat.

But then blinding hot pain shot through my system as his teeth suddenly plunged into my neck. I screamed and tried to shove him away from me but his arms only held me tighter to his form.

Right as I thought I was going to pass out from the pain, it turned into something else. Warm pleasure ran through me and I let out a sigh of relief and then a moan. Wow, this was the best thing I'd felt in my entire life.

I felt the sudden need to be closer to Grayson and to never let him leave me even though his teeth were still lodged in my neck. I ran my hands up his chest, to his shoulders, and then around his neck. I brought his chest to touch mine and wrapped my legs around his hips. My forehead rested on his shoulder.

Grayson slowly extracted his teeth from my neck, licking the wound he had just made and ran his hand up and down my back. I shuttered. His touch was feeling ten times better than before. Was that even possible?

I leaned back to look at him. His eyes weren't black anymore. "You bit me," I said. My eyelids were starting to droop, all the energy starting to leave my body.

Grayson nodded. His expression looked pained. "Yes, I'm sorry. I had to."

I nodded my head as if I understood but, really, I had no fucking clue what was going on. I was starting to feel drunk.

"That's okay," I slurred out, patting his cheek lightly. "Just don't do it again, okay?"

He smiled. "Okay," he agreed.

I smiled back. I touched his face with both of my hands, squishing his cheeks together. "Wow, you're really pretty. Like, really, really pretty..."

He laughed. The sound made me happy. "Thank you. I'm glad you think so," he said.

I giggled. "I'm glad you're glad I think so because I really think so." I smiled at him. My head dropped into his neck.

I decided I wanted to keep kissing him. I pressed my lips to his neck, trying to move them the same way that he had against mine.

He groaned deeply. "No. No, stop, baby girl. No more kissing today." He moved me away from him.

I pouted. "Why not?"

He smiled and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and then ran his thumb over my cheekbone. "Trust me, there will be plenty of kissing later. Right now, you need sleep."

I yawned at the thought. Sleep. Sleep sounded good. Not as good as kissing, but pretty close. I nodded and leaned my head against his shoulder again. "Okay," I said, nuzzling into his neck. "We can kiss when I wake up?"

He laughed again. "We can kiss as much as you want when you wake up."

The thought made me happy and I sighed. Okay, then.

He tightened his arms around me and rubbed his nose right where he just bit me. I shivered. Huh. That felt good.

"Go to sleep, Belle. I've got you."

And for the third time during that flight, I completely passed out in Grayson's arms.