"Listen dude, save yourself the pain and just act like your phone died" Asher whispered to the phone, and i send him a dirty look. Does he think i can't hear him. I got up and slapped the back of his head before grabbing my phone back.

"So as i was saying-" i started but got cut off my Austin.

"Shit" he said, obviously faking. He put his hand on his mouth dramatically. "My phone is one precent" he said stretching the last word and hanging up, acting like his phone died while he was talking. I threw my phone on the ground and clenched my fists, before i started to yell. Jup i just yelled out frustrated. Caleb ran towards me and put his hand on my mouth.

"What the fuck Samantha, people are going to think someone is getting killed here" he hissed at me, but i wasn't having any of that. I just bit his hand making him yelp in pain. I grabbed my flip flop and started hitting both Caleb and Asher with is.

"Stop" Asher yelled before running out, Caleb right behind him. I dropped my flip flop back on the ground and struggled.

Oh well.

I decided to get ready and just have a day with myself. I'll just take myself out on a date, who needs guys?

I got in the shower and started to get ready. I started looking in my suit case for a cute dress and put one on. I matched it with my black Gucci belt and my soft pink purse.

Damn i look cute

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Damn i look cute.

I started doing my hair and make up, making sure it look perfect. The things i do for a date with myself.

I finally finished not to long after and started walking downstairs. I could hear voices from the kitchen and started walking that way. It was Caleb and Asher on face time with Austin. I walked inside and glared at the phone.

"I thought your phone died?" I sneered and his eyes widened before he started to check me out. Boys will be boys.

"Where are you going?" Asher asked looking at me with a confused look.

"I'm taking myself on a date" i snapped. And all three of them started laughing to themself silently. "What are you guys laughing at?" I asked annoyed, and the three of them immediately stoped. I sighed and started rambling about how annoying guys were until Caleb interrupted me.

"Samantha do you remember the time when you shut the hell up?" He asked making me frown.

"No" i said not knowing where he was going with that question.

"Neither do i" he said making me gape. Asher and Austin burst out laughing, and Asher even gave him a high five.

"This exactly why the two of you don't have girlfriends" i snapped at my cousins before looking at the phone where Austin looked amused. "You won't have one either if you don't cut the attitude you little bitch" i snapped making him laugh. He used to me.

The billionaire's saviorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें