[Chapter Forty] Liam

Start from the beginning

It was a comfortable place and everyone in here, including the staff seemed happy. We ordered come crepes and found a little sofa to sit on while we waited and I just watched her, enjoying seeing her smiling, it was a nice change from either depressed or emotionless.

"Thank you." she said softly and I looked over at her

"For what?" I asked and she shrugged

"Everything. Just for everything, you've stood by me and you've been amazing and thank you or getting me out of the house." She leaned against me and I wrapped my arm around her, this felt more like the us from back home and I liked it.

I wasn't ever going to let her go again.

When the food got here my mouth was watering looking at the caramel apple creation in front of me. and she looked at the strawberry one in front of her and I couldn't wait to dig into it and once I did it was like heaven, I have never tasted crepes so delicious.

It took me only a couple minutes it seemed to have them finished and washed down with milk and Addie was about half through watching me and she looked pretty amused.

"Don't look at me like that, they're delicious." I defended and I heard the sweet sound of her laugh, I missed her laugh. I smiled at her as she came down to a little giggle and I couldn't help the urge to touch her cheek. Her laughter stopped and she gazed back at me intently.

"I love you." she whispered and I smiled as I leaned in to kiss her gently.

"I love you too." It was a sweet moment, a moment I missed a lot.

After we ate we went to the park, it was a little chilly which was weird, I was used to it being a lot warmer by now, but we stayed warm as we walked around the park and took in the beautiful view of the city, I bet this would be even more amazing at night.

She didn't know it, but I already had the evening planned, I just needed a little help with the day planning.

"What else is there around here?" I asked and she grinned mischievously.

"I have an idea and you're going to love it." and that was all she would tell me as she navigated me back to the city and around the streets until we found a parking spot.

"Addie where are we?" I asked confused, there was construction and it didn't look like anything great could be around here.

"Come on!" she said excitedly as she pulled on my hand, bringing me to a set of elevators and once we got out I was still confused once we hit a walk way but she continued to pull me through.

"What's pikes place market?" I asked her and she just smiled as she continued to pull me

"You'll love it." was all she said again, we walked through people and a little inside walk way with shops all around us and it smelt a little weird, which I understood once we got to an opening.

"Watch." She said and we didn't have to wait long before they started a little mini show of them tossing fish around from one person to another, it was so weird but kind of cool at the same time. Addie smiled as she watched them and once it was done she was pulling me somewhere else.

"That was cool." I said

"That's not it." she told me as she pulled me down a set of stairs

"What is it then?" I asked warily, I was completely out of my element here and I wasn't sure what to expect but when we turned the corner and I looked at the alley we were in I was both fascinated and disgusted at the same time.

"Welcome to the gum wall!" she said happily and I turned around to see the alley walls all the way up covered in pieces of gum

"What the hell kind of idea is this?" I asked and she chuckled