Chapter 5

"What do you mean?" Ian says confused. "Fortunately, Mother was too busy in getting me out of the Kingdom, She forgot to get us legally married, No papers involved, I could leave you anytime I want." I say confidently.
"Anyways, what do you want from me? You're wasting my time." "The Queen called us back home, It's pretty urgent she said." He says. "Well then, what are you looking at my face for? Where's The Jet?" I say now annoyed.
"Don't give me attitude! The Jet will arrive in half an hour, Pack your bags."

I pack my bags, Curiosity filling me, why would mother call us? Didn't she want me gone? I thought.
I was talking to Liam about useless things to take my mind of the thought of my mother calling me for some "urgent" matter. It really was a blessing to have Liam beside me. I wish he was my husband instead of that Bastard-Oh wait, he isn't my husband. 

"Princess Isa, Let's go, the jet has arrived" said one of my bodyguard.
"Thank you Mr. Charles, you're excused." He bows and leaves in an instant.
"let's go Isa, we can't be late." Liam says Sweetly-Or was it my imagination..I'll stick to my imagination.
"Sure, Let's go" Smiling, I say.
*Time skip*
Oh I can't Explain what I'm feeling right now. Nervousness filling every part of my body, Sweat dripping of my forehead.
I wasn't the type of person that liked being
surprised in any way. And this "Surprise" was from my mother.