Is it possible to forgive a cheater ?

Let's get this off the table first ; when you find out the person you love has been cheating on you , your mind INSTANTLY go over to hating them , yelling and screaming and to NEVER forgive them. It's almost like an automatic switch your mind go over to . It's human nature don't feel bad. 

But once you've calmed down and cleared your mind  here's this ; you CAN forgive them. Okay , here me out first. Being able to forgive a cheater just shows that you - as the faithful party - will benefit more. Hold on . Think of it this way ;  the anger you felt at the beginning is like a POISON . It eventually eats you up from the inside so that's why you need the antidote so it doesn't eventually kill you. That's forgiveness. And also the only way you can eventually move on. Now here's the most important part and make sure you listen ; ONLY FORGIVE ONCE YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT FORGIVENESS MEANS. Don't just forgive them to move on , it wouldn't mean anything and you won't fully let go. Understand and mean it. 

Now , forgiving them doesn't mean you'll FORGET about their infidelity. Or excusing them for doing what they did . Definitely not that you're staying in that relationship.   No , it means dealing with yourself. With your mental health and not letting the cheater off the hook. 

Incase you're still not convinced here's some reasons why trying to forgive will help you. 

Number 1 : forgiving is a step towards trusting again. 

After getting out of a relationship of infidelity in order to success in a relationship again you need to learn how to trust again. And forgiveness is just one building block you need inorder to achieve that. People who can't forgive walk around with resentment and carries into all future relationships having trust issues. 

Number 2  : Not forgiving is mentally exhausting. 

There are much better things to think about than how angry you are at someone who cheated on you. Letting go of resentment makes room to think and feel more positive things. Building a NEW BETTER life also makes it easier to forgive someone. It might not be instant or easy but trying is sure worth it . 

And number 3 : Forgiveness is HEALTHY . 

Incase none of the above has thus far convinced you let me make this last attempt since it affects your mental AND physical health; 

You'll  have , 

  - Less Anxiety and hostility. 
  - Lower blood pressure 
  - Fewer symptoms of depression 
  - Stronger immune system 
  - Improved heart health 
  - Higher self esteem 

So if this meant ANYTHING and you only took one thing from this it's to forgive the person who had hurt you. They're not worth the time you spent hating them or dwelling over this. Don't give them the satisfaction that they are ' all that ' Cause trust me honey , they are the ones who lost the REAL one. There is NOTHING wrong with you or the problem is with you that's why they might've cheated. NO ! The problem is them,  not seeing what's right in front of them ! You're not worth a cheater's time you deserve to be with someone who looks at you and ONLY you. No need to be the back up. 

You're far more precious than rubies and pearls. And Don't you forget it. 

Sending my love to all you beautiful ladies ❤

miss_marna