How do I deal with a guy asking for explicit pictures of me?

A:

If this guy you like is making you feel uncomfortable by asking for explicit photos, you need to talk to him. Here are some ways to get out of this sticky situation:

1. Talk to him. Tell him face-to-face that you do not want to show him that stuff. If he wont take you seriously or continues, you need to tell someone. It's not cool to pressure someone into showing their body to someone that they don't want to.

2. If this continues you need to tell someone! Your parents or counselors will know how to deal with the problem and you will have someone you trust on your side as you get through this problem. It's nice knowing someone is there to help you deal with your problems.

3. Ignore him (Just don't be rude!). Try not to talk to him much and do not respond to him when he asks you for a pic. Block him on social media so he can't ask you or make you feel bad.

4. If he refuses to stop, you need to break up with him! I don't think you want to have a boyfriend who does not respect your privacy. It is your body and no one can force you to show it! You warned him, and he continued asking you for pictures, so you need to move on. Once you break up there won't be any need for him to ask again!

--------------------------

I really hope this helped! It must be such a bad feeling to know that you are being pressured to show your body! Just remember, it's your body and you are the only one who can decide who sees it.

Stay strong! <3

~Mochi (@MochiCat- ) from the SGC