"What are you doing here," Kevin growled out. He dropped my arms and James just leaned over the sketchbook he had.

"I came to get my bitch," Angel sighed wistfully at the aggression, pushing past them to pick you up. "Otherwise I was just leadin' someone better equipped for you desperate virgins." You shivered as he hugged you, your head nestled on his shoulder comfortably. Your eyes caught sight of the red as the lights darkened in the room. James looked around in confusion while the rest tensed up. "See, deer daddy doesn't like idiots like you."

"Why thank you for the introduction, Angel," Alastor sang out, "But I don't need it with old acquaintances! Isn't that right, darling?" You shook, gripping tighter to Angel. The confusion was clear just in the way the spider held you. The sinister tone in Alastor's voice dripped with sadism.

You nodded a bit and sniffled, blood coming from one of your nostrils. Alastor flicked his wrist, putting a handkerchief to your nose.

"Darling, you're leaking. It's so unladylike of you," he chuckled. He motioned Angel to start walking, Angel blinking before turning around slowly. You wanted to hear the screams as you know he was going to tear into them. That familiar, angry look was in his glowing red eyes and the static had become deadly.

The door shut as you saw Alastor start to shift, "What the fuck was that?" You turned to Angel a bit, his eyes looking at you through the corners. "How the fuck did ya get wrapped up in that Sugar Lips?"

"My ex," you mumbled. Angel leaned against the wall, adjusting you and shifting you around so he could hold you better.

"Ex? That shit thrower? You're kiddin'," he snorted. "You're much better than that!" You flinched a bit, reaching up and rubbing your nose. Your tails lazily wrapped around Angel's arms. The screams reached your ears, the buzz of static behind them and you felt yourself relax more. Angel blinked and watched you as you put your head on his shoulder.

Moments later Alastor walked out, fixing his suit jacket and a satisfied smile on his face. You stared at him, Angel standing up straight and staring at the powerful demon with you.

"I'll take that now," Alastor held his arms open to Angel, receiving a confused look. Alastor chuckled and took you from Angel, holding your figure bridal style. "Well, this was one hell of an adventure," Alastor sang.

"Adventure? I didn't get to shoot anyone," Angel cried. He huffed and crossed all his arms, muttering under his breath. You clung onto Alastor, your tails tightly wrapping around his waist as he started walking.

"Would you like this, my dear," Alastor held up the sketchbook, the edges spotted with blood. You stared at it and turned, burying your face in his neck. "Very well, darling. We'll find a suitable way to get rid of it!"

"So I gotta know," Angel looked over and motioned at the two of you with a roll of his hands, all of them making the motion, "What the fuck is this?"

"What is what," Alastor laughed. "You can't just expect us to understand without a clear question, my effeminate fellow!"

"Are you two dating? A thing? Like, what the fuck type of relationship do ya two fuckin' have," Angel cried. His hands flew up over his head in exasperation.

"Why," Alastor chuckled and stared at you, looking back to Angel, "That is completely unknown! A very good question my friend!" Angel gave a baffled look, rubbing his face angrily.

"You're all hopeless," he huffed. Alastor snickered, his eyes glancing down to you and squeezing at the corners.

"My dear, why such a big smile," he asked. You blinked and stared up at him, feeling at your cheeks before hiding your face.

"You-you did come," you muttered. "You came even though you couldn't sense me or-or anything." Angel stared a bit worriedly as Alastor's grin grew. "He was going to do it again. He was going to make me do it again." Your hands made their way to Alastor's face and you squeezed. His eyes narrowed and he raised an eyebrow, humming quietly.

"Maybe I should have dragged it out a bit, little pet. Make him remember his last moments better," his voice lilted up in amusement. Angel watched quietly, the frown on his face deep and his hands wringing themselves together.

"He liked me scared, Al," you felt a giddiness come to your chest, an unsteady giggle escaping your lips, "He liked me scared. He said it was hot. He said I was better off quiet and he was surprised."

"Surprised about what, my dear," Alastor at this point was just entertaining your high rantings, the smile on his face close-lipped.

"That I had friends," you giggled out. Angel jerked his head back and Alastor sighed.

"I think it's time for you to sleep this off, my dear," Alastor gently patted your arm. "I don't think Angel fully gets why its such a big deal to you, darling."

"Hey, I can put two and two together," Angel yelled in frustration.