a note

i've been gone from wattpad for quite a long time. and although i'm elated to be back, especially with a new book, i kind of want to apologize for my absence. i know i don't have to apologize or explain myself, but i feel the need to, you know?

i know some of you were waiting for covers and graphics and i'm so so so sorry if you never got them. as of now, i've unpublished my graphic shop and deleted an abundance of books simply because it all got too much.

i've been in therapy for close to 4 months, and i had quickly come to terms that i could have lost everything in august. i still have nightmares, still have flashbacks, but i'm slowly getting better. my mental health was at an all-time low after everything happened, and from that point on i tried to stray from social media, hence going mia for a bit. i learned how precious life was, and i felt like staying here was basically a 'waste.'

only a few weeks ago i decided to come back. not only because i missed writing, but because i practically had left my friends without saying a word. i missed this so much, literally more than words can say.

please know that if i ever take a hiatus again, it's for a good reason. but i'm entirely glad to be back, and i love u all sm. thank you for sticking with me ♡