Chapter 28: Politics

Start from the beginning

Many faunus gathered as their new leader stepped out, being a hulking mass of steel that was able to move, making them quite frightened, before the mass of steel quieted the crowd down.

Castiel: Inhabitants of this island, I have looked over the rules of this Island, and your rules are incredibly lax! There is no punishment for stealing! Or homicide! From this day forth, I shall change the rules to fit with Apprentice Y/N! Do you understand?!

???: We will never accept your rules! 

The faunus in question was a young child, throwing a rock at the mass of steel that was the Adeptus Astartes, with the mother of the child making him stop, quieting him down.

Castiel: You.

Thara: Please, do not harm us, we do not wish for death!

Castiel: Do you care for your child?

Thara: Y-Yes, what kind of question is that?

Castiel: This is an example of your inhabitants! Any one of you could murder this poor child in cold blood and there would be no consequences! We shall enforce the law to keep you all safe, and to not let this island devolve into chaos!

SPEHS MEHRENS: AWOOO!!

Castiel: My brothers will enforce this new law, they will be the police of this island, now...for the new laws...

Timeskip as Author is too lazy to write the laws down

Castiel: If any of you cannot remember the laws, we shall remind you on your scroll or directly, thank you for listening to this announcement!

SPEHS MEHRENS: AWOO!!

As the Space Marines went back into the head house of Menagerie with some space marines staying behind, the crowd then began to mummer with themselves, before all agreeing one thing, this was for the better for them.

Timeskip

A faunus child suddenly ran out from an alleyway, being quite beat up, before finding a space marine patrolling the island.

Ruthiel: Child, what has caused these injuries?

???: A-Ah, I-I don't want to talk about it.

Ruthiel: Child, you are safe with us, don't you know?

???: U-Um, there are these-

Faunus Gangster: Hey kid! Come back here, we'll give you a good time!

???: A-Ah, that's the man! He keeps following me everywhere!

Faunus Gangster: Come on kid, don't spill it to the....cops......

Ruthiel: So, you have been abusing this child?

Faunus Gangster: No, of course not! Just trying to-

Ruthiel: Do not lie! 

Ruthiel then slams the faunus gangster into the ground, pointing his bolter at the head of the faunus, ready to pull the trigger.

Ruthiel: Speak now and save yourself, or die.

Faunus Gangster: O-Okay! I'll speak! So what, I bullied this kid, just don't kill me!

Ruthiel: You will be given a fair punishment, only two months in prison.

Faunus Gangster: That's it? Not even gonna mention-

Ruthiel: So you do admit to doing something even worse to this child, your sentence has been increased.  

Faunus Gangster: C-Come on now.....it's not all that bad....

Ruthiel: You will be sentenced to prison, now move. 

Faunus Gangster: F-Fine, just be careful on the clothes!

Ruthiel: Hmph, now move along, Bariel, move in on my position and watch over this sector.

???: W-What happens now?

Ruthiel: Move along, kid, go home, there will soon be another to protect this position.

???: T-Thank you!

As the kid ran along, with Ruthiel watching intensely for any actions done against the faunus kid, finding that his home was quite near the alleyway, with the kid opening the door to the home and Ruthiel casting his gaze over to the gangster that was in cuffs.

Ruthiel: Move along, there is a prison you need to be in.

Faunus Gangster: Yeah yeah, whatever...

Bariel: Brother Ruthiel, I am here to look after this sector in your place.

Ruthiel: Thank you, Brother Bariel, I will be going now, take care of this place.

Meanwhile, in the Main Mansion.....

Castiel: The amount of paperwork is too easy for a space marine such as myself!

Somehow, the mountain of paperwork that was piled up in front of Castiel, was finished in its entirety. Suddenly, a hologram appeared in the front of the desk that Castiel finished the paperwork on, revealing it to be the council of Atlas.

Council Member 1: Where are the slaves that you said were coming? The workers in the mines aren't enough to support all of Atlas now!

Castiel: When did I say anything about slaves?! There is always freedom in the kingdom of Sparta!

Council Member 2: Who are you, and why are you in the office of the leader of Menagerie?

Castiel: Because I am leader of Menagerie now! All of the inhabitants on this island are now under my rule!

Council Member 3: Well, you must stay true to the trade that the leader before you gave-

Castiel: Never! The trade is now canceled!

Council Member 1: You can't just cancel a trade, you must-

Castiel: Do the paperwork?

Castiel then held up a piece of paper, showing the members of the Council the signed piece of paper saying that the trade is now canceled.

Castiel: Indeed! Now the trade is canceled, and there are no slaves here in the Kingdom of Sparta!

Council Member 1: I-very well, the trade is canceled, but you cannot say that there are no slaves in the Kingdom of Sparta, you must again, do the paperwork.

Castiel: Like this one?

Castiel held up another piece of paper, showing the Council Members that he indeed did look through the entire paper, and signed it, with the paper indeed saying that there will be no slaves in Menagerie.

Council Member 1: Very well, we will concede, but do not forget, this is your fault.

Castiel: I doubt so, you cowards!

Council Member 1: What did you call us?

Castiel: You heard me! Cowards! Hiding behind your holograms and seats of power! 

Council Member 1: You dare start a war?!

Castiel: Indeed I do! You are nothing but cowards, not even going near the battlefield! I will show you!

Council Member 1: I will let you off the hook, we are under the rule of Sparta right now, but know this, insult us again and you will have a Civil War on your hands....

The hologram then disappeared, with Castiel simply scoffing at how the Council Members stopped the hologram, crossing his arms, before going back to the more mountains of paperwork in front of him.

AN: HEY GUYS! What's up? So....I'm sorry that I didn't upload a chapter, a lot of things happened, school happened, I got sick, but I'm uploading chapters again! I give my thanks to Ajgarcia20018 for the criticism and giving me the idea of creating this chapter, so thanks my mans! :) Anyways, goodbye and have a great day!