You took in a sharp breathe before your eyes shifted over to the backpack. X, just who are you?

You waddled over and unzipped your bag, pulling out clothes and your phone. You fished around inside a little more, as the bag seemed almost endless, which it was. You found a bag with your makeup in it and cheered. You then looked over to the side where water bottles were usually stored and found your blue tooth speaker. You hummed in satisfaction before looking at the other side and seeing a perfume bottle. It was a baked cookie smell, and you were delighted.

Deciding that you didn't want to dress like a Victorian Lady until later in the day you pulled out your clothes with a Wicked grin.

You finished off the outfit by pulling on black high top vans

You finished off the outfit by pulling on black high top vans. Whoever this X person is, they sure know what you wanna wear. You then did your makeup, carefully putting it on

You did the finishing touches, happy how it turned out before looking at your hair

You did the finishing touches, happy how it turned out before looking at your hair. You sighed and Ran a hair brush through it, and it came out very tame and pretty. In your world, it would take a while to (straighten/curl/Crimp) your hair into looking like this, but in this world, it was just natural. Damn, This really didn't make you wanna find a way home. You sighed before walking back towards your bag again and away from the mirror. Picking up the perfume you gave yourself a spritz or two and relished in the warm cookie smell, before placing it back in your bag. You looked at your speaker again, deciding to use that later and walking away. placing your phone in the waistband of your skirt you went to the door and twisted the knob. Quietly, You opened the door before looking down each way of the hallway before stepping out. You gently closed the door behind you before deciding to take a left. Seemed better then going right, for some reason. you found yourself at the top of a staircase. As you walked down, you heard some quiet chatter and assumed that was where breakfast was. You walked towards the door and right when you opened the door you witnessed Ciel throw a dart and hit Finny right in the back of the head.

"Ow Ow Ow! What is it Master what did I do?" Finny said as he walked over to Ciel with a Weird expression on his face.

You tried to hold in a laugh. The faces they make in the show really happen. Jesus, this is gonna be amazing.