His butler, Able

My Butler is an Able man

After your meeting with Ciel and dinner you had with him, You were tired

very tired.

You walked your way towards your room, ready to get the dress and corset off of you as quickly as possible. You were about to put on a night gown when you looked over in the corner of the room as something caught your eye.

It was a bag. The kind of bag that you would find in your world.

Your eyes widened as you ran over to it, unzipping it to find the treasures inside.

There in your bag lied your phone, clothes, shampoo, Conditioner and body wash. Other little items that you would want with you. You are confused. Who could have got this to you. You looked at the bottom of the bag to see a note.

I'll send you extra items every so often and refill your supplies. Your phone charges in this bag and if the bag is anywhere close by it has internet connection. Good luck with your journey.

                     - X

First person (you)

I looked at the note confused. Who's X? Are they the one who sent me here? If so, why is he helping me? I was confused, but I might as well hide the bag and go to sleep.

I changed into a night gown before slowly drifting off, letting myself go off into nothingness

I woke up to the Curtain being drawn and my eyes cracked open.

There was Sebastian, Drawing the Curtains and Walking towards the Cart that Held a Teapot and a Teacup.

As he began to pour he said Something Similar as he did to Ciel in the first episode. 

'So we're at the beginning? Great!' You thought before looking at Sebastian as he was about to Speak.

"Today we have a Lightly Poached Salmon accompanied by a delicate mint salad. I can also offer Toast, Scones or Pan Pecan Pie." Sebastian repeated his same lines as he probably did minutes ago with with the Young Phantomhive. As he poured my tea, he waited for my reply.

"Oh, Scones are fine to me." You said.

He nodded before smiling and handing you a tea cup. You took a moment to gaze at the beautiful white porcelain. It had blush colored flowers delicately painted on. It was just Beautiful to you, as you appreciated the more overlooked things in life.

You smelled the tea and smiled. Earl Grey. It was slightly bitter, but the bit of sugar in it provided a underlying sweetness to it. You took sips as Sebastian talked to you.

"The young master would like you to accompany him to the meeting with a Businessman he has later today. We will be having dinner and You are our guest after all." Sebastian said with a fake smile, you swallowed the tea that was in your mouth and glared at him.

"Didn't I tell you not to do that around me? I swear it gives me the creeps. With the other thing you said, of course I will. The Earl Phantomhive has treated me with nothing but respect so of course I'll be there." You answered honestly.

He bowed and before he took his leave You called out to him.

"Don't get Mey-rin to assist me, I don't need help." You smiled at him before he seemed a little surprised that you said it but heeded your wishes.

"Of Course, My lady." Sebastian said before wandering off, and if your memory served you correctly it was probably to go to the dining table to serve Breakfast.