The One With Rebekah

Start from the beginning

Stefan blinked a few times and then he walked closer to Rebekah, but then he turned around to face Klaus.''I know you..We were friends.'' 
''We are friends.'' Niklaus smirks and then he turns to Rebekah ''And now the reason you're here. Gloria tells me you know how to contact the original witch.''
''The original witch?'' Rebekah asks.
''What do you have that Gloria needs?'' Klaus asks her impatiently.
She touches her neck and then realized that it's missing ''Where's my necklace? What did you do with it? I never take it off!'' she yells at me and Niklaus.
''I don't know! I didn't touch it!'' I yell back at her and then she starts to look around the coffin for it.
''We need to find it, Nik. Now, I want it back!'' she yells and then pushes the coffin to the ground.
''Please...tell me that that isn't what she needs.'' Klaus touches his head in fury.
''I think it is.'' 

----------------------------

I sat next to Niklaus in the clothing store waiting for Bekah.
''You know...after all of this is over. Maybe we can go somewhere. Just the two of us.'' I proposed leaning on his shoulder.
He gave me a glass of champagne ''Where would we go?'' he asked, smiling.
''Well....we are immortal. There is a whole world out there waiting for us. Great cities and art....'' I daydreamed.'' We can have it all.''I finished.
''When this is over...we can go wherever you want.'' Klaus said kissing me. 

''There has to be more to this dress!''Rebekah yelled. I laughed loudly, she is such a brat sometimes.
''Believe me, there is not!'' I answered.
Rebekah got out of the fitting room ''So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then. You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers.'' she furrowed her eyebrows as she walked towards us.
'' You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing.''  Klaus said and leaned back on the chair.
''And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident.''Rebekah kept nagging.
''It's dance music.'' Stefan said briefly.
''People dance to this?'' she asked and rolled her eyes.
''Are we done?'' Klaus stood up.
''And why are you so grumpy?'' Rebekah asked with a smirk.
''I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing. Your necklace. And you lost it.'' he rolled his eyes at her .
''I didn't lose it. It's just been missing for 90 years.'' she turned around to see the mirror.
''You look good Bekah.'' I told her but she ignored me and turned to Stefan ''What do you think?'' she asks him.
''I like it.'' he said without even looking at her.
She puts her hands on her waist and look at him disapprovingly.
''What?I said I like ti!'' he said again but it was obvious that he was uninterested in everything.
''I can always tell when you're lying, Stefan.'' she says as she goes back into the fitting room.

''I'm going to get some fresh air.'' Stefan stood up and walked away. I leaned on Klaus again. 
''How about you and I got lost for a few hours?'' he grinned and I laughed ''I wish dear...We can't leave Rebekah alone and we must go to Gloria so she can find that necklace.'' I explained to him and stood up. 
He groaned and stood up as well, leaning in for a kiss.

-------------------------------------

''You left us.'' Rebekah tilted her head and pouted.
''Yeah, sorry. Retail therapy was making my head explode.'  Stefan said as he looked at Gloria ''What is she doing?'' he asked.
''She is failing.'' I rolled my eyes as I sat on Nik's lap.
''It's hard to find something when you don't have anything to go on.'' she defended herself but as she glared at me.
''So use me. I only wore it for a thousand years.'' Rebekah sat next to the witch.
''See? Now this one offers a solution.'' she said and extended a hand to Rebekah ''All right, give me your hand, sweetheart.''

We sat in silence for a few moments '' I can sense something.'' Gloria said and then started chanting.
She dropped Rebekah's hand and then turned to us.
''I found it.'' she briefly said.
''Where is it?'' Rebekah stood up.
''It doesn't work like that, doll. I get images. There's a girl with her friends...'' Gloria started explaining.
''Yes, a dead girl with dead friends, if I don't get my necklace back.'' Rebekah yelled and I came towards her.
''We will find it Rebekah.'' I told her ''Let's go and eat something. Give Gloria some space.'' I offered and with that we walked away.

--------------------------------

''My girl is dead...I'm bored.'' said Rebekah while sitting on a nearby crate. I laughed diving my teeth deeper into the neck of the young girl that served as my lunch.

''You weren't kidding about being hungry.'' Klaus commented when Stefan finished his girl and let her fall on the ground.
''Yeah...well, it's been a long day.'' Stefan explained.
''Try being related to her.'' Klaus pointed towards Rebekah. 
''Don't be mean Niklaus.'' I said as I let go of the girl I was feeding from.
''You're being mean. And why are you being mean? You used to love me.'' Rebekah pouted.
''It's been ninety years, Rebekah. Give him a minute.'' Klaus defended Stefan and I rolled my eyes.
''Why are you taking his side?''Rebekah yelled as she stood up.
''Because, my dear sister, I feel pity for any man who doesn't give you what you want.'' Klaus looked at her.
''Will you stop making me out to be a brat? I am not a brat!'' she really acted like a brat and a child sometimes, but that was expected since she was the youngest Original.
''A thousand years of life experience says otherwise'' Klaus mocked her.
''Enough!'' I stood up ''We don't have time for your little arguments.'' 
''Well...we sure know who is the Major Original now.'' Stefan laughed and stood up ''I must go.'' 
''Where is he going?'' Rebekah asked .
''To write a name on the wall...long story.'' Klaus shrugged it off and then turned to me ''We must check on the witch.Rebekah clean this mess.'' Klaus told her hugging my waist leading me outside.