Chapter 41;

Holly's POV

I was out getting food for my house when my phone rang. I hadn't bothered going into work today knowing I'd only spend my time day dreaming and pretending to look through files.

"Hello?" I halted my trolley by the pasta aisle picking up some penne and spaghetti.

"You're not home?" Harry asks instantly.

"No, why?"

"You're not at work either,"

"You checked?"

"Where are you?" He ignores my question.

"Getting food for the house,"

"Oh,"

"Why?"

"I'm sat outside your house."

I laugh. "I'm finishing up now, see you in ten."

Harry was sat outside my house, literally. He was sat on my porch.

"Fancy helping Styles?" I smirk opening my boot to get out the shopping bags.

Once they're all inside I start to unpack as Harry sits on a stool at the counter eating a mandarine, I don't even like them I just bought them for when he's here.

"So why were you in such a rush to see me?" I ask opening my fridge.

"I had the meeting this morning. The final one."

"And.." I grin waiting for the answer I knew already.

"They've signed me, i signed the record deal!"

I jump up and down in the spot before jumping into his arms, my legs around his waist as he spun us around.

"I'm so proud!"

We kiss for a while, that is until I realise I have shopping defrosting and quickly shove it into the freezer.

"My family don't know so I'm going up for the weekend, fancy coming?"

"Are you sure you want me there? I mean you can just celebrate with your family.."

He pulled me into his arms. "I want you there."

I kiss his lips. "Mr superstar."

He laughs kissing me again.

"You've got to think about your rider now, demand m&ms and diet Pepsi wherever you go." I joke.

"A rider?" He frowns.

I nod. "Famous people have them, it's what they request for their dressing room."

He shakes his head. "You read too many magazines."

I shrug. "Maybe so,"

We kiss again until I realise something.

He frowns looking at my expression. "What?"

"This means you're quitting?"

He swallows followed by a nod. "I've got to, I hate my job anyway."

I smile sadly. "I'll miss you,"

"You'll still see me everyday, just not across the hall."

I nod. He's right, he's still my boyfriend, I'll still be with him.. we'll just have different schedules now.

There was still something sad about it though, maybe the fact we met there? Or the fact he's going to be doing what he's passionate about, what he loves, he'll get to travel and I'll still be in the same place.

"Hey," he tilts my chin with his finger. "I love you,"

I swallow all doubt. "I love you too."

"How was your mums move?"

I'd almost forgot about that. Today, my mum was moved to her rehab clinic, she's only there ten days, apparently that is enough.

"Sophia said it went fine."

He frowns tucking hair behind my ear. "You didn't go?"

I shake my head. "Couldn't force myself to."

He kisses my lips before patting my bum playfully. "I'll go run you a bath, you make some food then we can chill out. Yeah?"

I kiss his lips. "Yeah."

He laughs walking up the stairs, I smile at him but the second he disappears so does my smile. I don't think I'm ready for what the future brings for Harry and I.