Chapter 14;

Holly's POV

"..So this guy has a bachelors, and has been in America the past two years working with several company's giving them advice. He's looking to start up his life back in London." I quickly prompt Harry before the hopeful walks in.

As I finish talking there's a knock at the door.

"Come in," I announce.

The guy came walks in smile on his face. "Nice to meet you, I'm Kyle," He shakes my hand then Harry's.

I had to say he was extremely good looking. I mean really good looking. His brown eyes so captivating I thought I was drooling for a moment, his body perfectly fitted into his suit, I could also see a peak of a tattoo on his hand. It's not 'professional' to have one in the business world but on him, it was a total turn on.

"So, Kyle. Why did you apply?" My voice was soft as I rested on my hands and leaned in to listen.

"Well, I've been in America and that life was too..boring."

"What part of America?"

"New York,"

"I love New York," I grin.

"It's great. So yeah, I decided to move back home and look for a new life here.. Kind of."

I didn't hear the end, I was actually imagining him undressed.

Snap out of it Holly.

Realising I hadn't spoken Harry spoke up. "What did you do before America?"

"I was in the navy, from sixteen until twenty one."

He was a sailor.. Oh he's so perfect if I don't choose him can I still keep him? I promise to feed him three times a day.

"What do you think I'm looking for in a PA?" I ask composing myself.

"Someone who's reliable, responsible, can follow orders.."

I could order you around for definite. My mind was turning sexual, this is what my lack of sex life has done to me.

"..someone who is easy going and good to talk to.." He continued.

"And you have those qualities,"

"I believe so,"

I nod. "What can you bring to this organisation, what is it that you have that no others will have?"

He smiled confidently. "I think I have the personality and confidence to always deliver, and I'm open-minded and always ready to learn, I enjoy learning by doing."

Do me. My brain immediately shouted.

What is wrong with her?! Shut up brain!

I smile before asking a few more questions. Once I think we've heard enough we all shake hands and bid our farewells.

"I already know what you think." Harry laughs as he sits back.

"He's perfect."

Harry rolls his eyes. "He isn't."

"Did you not hear? He was a sailor, a sailor Harry." I repeat.

He quirks an eyebrow. "I'm sure you told me to not just like the ones I thought were attractive, seems to me you have a crush."

I roll my eyes. "I'm just appreciating his beauty,"

"You can do that but, I don't think he's right for your PA."

I sigh. "Next one,"

-

"..So I was in Australia absolutely drunk out of my mind and I somehow found my way back to my hotel and remembered my keys, and phone."