Chapter 31;

Hollys POV

I had dressed to the nines, I made sure I'd worn my favourite dress. I wasn't dressed like a whore, but I made sure I dressed to kill - just in case I saw Harry tonight.

Stop thinking about him.

Everyone had gotten ready at my place, Eleanor in a black bodycon dress, Danielle in a play suit and Alana in a cute dress.

Her friends Danielle and Alana were nice, Danielle's American - a fashionista, she's like an online fashion guru with millions of followers.

I got along with Alana a little better, she was really sweet and quite small. She'd studied English at university the same time as Eleanor and I but at a different university. Eleanor knows her from her hometown, and have been friends a long time.

When the taxi arrived we all ambled inside excited for what the night was to bring. Talking over each other and laughing obnoxiously loud annoying the driver who discretely turned the radio up to drown out our noise.

- - - -

I didn't think I'd drank too much until I was sat alone in a toilet cubicle. I didn't feel sick, I just wanted alone time. Turns out no matter how much you try to let go of your problems it doesn't work.

Not even six shots of vodka.

I took my phone out of my clutch to find no new message or missed calls. What had I expected?

All week I avoided Harry, even in meetings I'd sit on the opposite side of the table from him. He would often give me a sad smile but I'd ignore it, pretend I hadn't seen it.

I scrolled to Harry's name on my phone, pressing call. It rang to voicemail just how I wanted it to.

"Hi Harry it's me Holly.. You already know that.. I..I just wanted to say how much of an arse you are and that I, don't need.. you. The pact is over. I'm through with it. This way you can go and forget about me while I try and forget about you. Clear? Good. Bye." I ended the voicemail instantly regretting it when it told me 'voicemail received'.

"Holly? You in there?" Eleanor knocked.

"Yeah." I called throwing my phone in my bag. "Be out any second."

- - - -

I had been dancing with this guy for at least twenty minutes, he'd bought me a drink and complimented my eyes.

He was cute, he wasn't gorgeous, he didn't have dimples or green eyes but he was good looking. He didn't have tattoos or annoying curly hair. He had straight blonde hair.

"I never got your name," I spoke over the music into his ear.

His hands on my hips as we swayed in time to the music.

"Finn, yours?"

"Holly,"

"Nice name."

"Thanks."

Around another half an hour later I was getting bored, our relentless flirting was nice but I wanted more.

"Want to come back to mine?"

"For coffee?" He smirked.

I laughed grabbing his hand. "A lot more than coffee."

I looked over to Eleanor who had been watching me, her and Alana gave me a wink and thumbs up before I slipped out the club with Finn.

He grabbed us a taxi and we were on our way back to my place.

Finn kindly paid for the taxi as I unlocked my door, i invited him in quickly worrying if I'd left any mess anywhere but I hadn't thankfully.

The second Finn shut my front door my arms were around his neck - our clothes shredding all over without a single care.

________________________

A/N:

FINN IS HOT OK BYE

P.S HE ISN'T HARRY HOT THOUGH BYE