Text Seduction.

A/N

This fanfiction is actually inspired by this other fanfiction right here. And I want to give that author her rightful credit. https://aminoapps.com/c/bldrama/page/blog/mini-tharntype-fanfic-text-msg-vers-part-1/nWzY_WdhLuMQa68WdDwk2go8p4beKgY1VJ

************

Type's POV.

After their first night together, Type was really looking forward to some more action. But unfortunately for him, he had to open his mouth by telling Tharn that this was a one-time deal only. There was no way he could take it back now.

And he certainly wasn't about to beg Tharn for it. No matter how much he wanted it right now. Scratch that! He was in desperate need of it.

He was sitting alone on the bench close to the sport's field. He takes a quick glance at his lap. Man, he was about to pitch a tent.

Now was not a good time for this. Not in the open where everyone can see him.

All he has to do is figure out how he can get what he needs from Tharn without asking or begging him to take it. Tharn is the one who started this whole thing in the bathroom. Now all of a sudden, it's like he doesn't even want it. And this makes Type feel very pissed off.

Type kept waiting for Tharn to make a move, but so far nothing. And he also has to take into account that they both do come home late at night, but that certainly doesn't mean he is too tired for some extracurricular activities.

And Tharn can go a long time before he is good and satisfied. This is actually a quality Type likes about him but will never confess to.

The sound of Type's phone grabs his attention. It is none other than the nuisance he is currently thinking about.

How are you Type?

None of your business.

Can't you tell me sweetly that you are okay and you miss holding me in your arms.

Screw you, bastard.

Is that what you really desire from me, my sex friend? I am more than happy to give you another demonstration of my skills. Say yes.

You have no skills in the bedroom.

I showed you my skills in the bathroom too. If you have forgotten, I could refresh your memory.

Now this was going somewhere interesting. Type couldn't help himself by biting his bottom lip. It looks like he won't have to beg afterall. If only Tharn had done this since the night after they first had sex, then all this tension would not currently be building up in the lower half of his body.

Go to hell, asshole. I told you I won't let it happen again.

Just because he wants it badly, doesn't mean he will give it up to Tharn that easily.

Come on Type. I only want to show you that I'm not all talk.

Type hesitates to make a reply. He can't play too hard to get. A message comes in from Tharn again before he can think of a good come back.

We don't have to go all the way. I can use my mouth only. How does that sound?

A shiver unexpectedly runs down Types spine. He remembers all too well what Tharn did to him in the bathroom with his mouth.

I'll be back late.

No worries. I will wait up for you.

Jerk.

See you later tonight, my sex friend.

Type stretches his hands above his head as he stands up. He is really looking forward to tonight's event.

Type beat a path home. It was essential that he got home before Tharn did.

Upon opening the door, the room is pitch black. Perfect.

He switches the lights on and grabs his bath towel. This time he won't be needing his boxers. Not for what he has planned anyway.

He hurries to get clean. As he towel dries his skin, he is in full salute. He run his hands along the length a few times imagining that someone else was using his hand on his. He hears the door closing. Finally he is going to get what he wants this instance.

He wraps the towel about his waist. He leaves the bathroom and finds that Tharn is looking at something on his phone. He walks over to stand in front of Tharn while he is sitting on the bed.

Tharn's POV.

Tharn looks up Type's body very slowly. He can smell his soap on him. He had asked Type before to use it, but he refused calling him a jerk.

He sets his phone aside and runs his eyes all the way back down Type's body until he comes head level with his hard member. He pulls the bath towel off in one go. And of course he licks his lips upon seeing how much Type wants him.

Type will never say it in words, but his body can't hide the evidence of what he wants. He knows how much Type has been acting antsy for sex. He was planning on letting him suffer for another week without it. But the only issue with that idea was, he also was suffering in the process.

He hears Type's angry voice above him.

"Bastard. Get on with it already. We don't have all night you know."

On any other night, he would have stopped himself, but his organ was pressing too hard again his pants. Relief was his only way out of this situation now. He grabs Type's ass and brings his body even closer to his face.

Tharn looked up at him briefly before talking, "Type you are so amazing."

And without further ado, he filled his mouth up with his lover's rod.

************

A/N

Please do not brutalize my first fanfic. Also give me a vote and leave me a comment. I would love to talk to you.

I am actually surprised that I have been avoiding using graphic words since I am not bothered by them at all. You just never know what is going to come out on the page until after you have written it.

Happy New Year to you.

I am praying for a TharnType season 2 even though their story feels very complete to me.