Chapter 10: Fucking Slut

Start from the beginning

You let out a deep groan as you turned in your sheets.

"What if I over reacted?" You sighed lifting your pillow over your head as you laid on your back. "But she was sitting on him!" Your brows began an to furrow.

"AAAAAUUUGGHGGGGHHHH!!!" You screamed into your pillow. "Why does everything have to be so FUCKING CONFUSING!!" You huffed as you catapulted the poor pillow into your wall.

'Maybe I should just call him back?... he did say it wasn't what it looked like.'

You spent the next hour scrolling through your phone trying to contemplate wether or not to call him.

'What time is it anyways?... 7:47, well I guess I'm just gonna have to wake him up'

You went onto your contacts and let your finger hover above the call button before finally pressing down on it.

*ring**ring**ring**ri-*

"Who the fucks calling me at this fuck off time?!"

He snapped down the phone

"That's okay, I could just go back to ignoring you" you spoke monotonously

"(Y-Y/N)?!"

"The one and only" you mumbled sarcastically "I have some missed calls from you. What do you want"

"I want you to listen to me."

"I'm listening explodo-boy"

"Explodo-! Tsk..."

"Still waiting for your explanation" you hummed allowing your phone to rest next to your ear on speaker as you examined your nails. 

"She's just a-"

"Just a friend?" You intersected mockingly

"More like an acquaintance" he grumbled lowly, you could hear his tiredness in his voice

"Oh? I'm sorry, I didn't know you allowed all of your acquaintances to crawl over you and rub their hands all over your body?" You spoke in a high pitched tone emulating fake surprise.

"No, (Y/N) you know it's not like that" he sounded stressed

"No katsuki. All I know is what I saw...who is she? Is she one of your old fuck buddies?"

"Yeah, her names Celeste but I promise you I don't even like the bitch."

"Uhuh.. okay" you sighed "I trust you katsuki so I'll believe what you're saying" you chuckled "just..don't let that be a mistake" you smiled

"What are you implying dork?" You could feel him smirking through the phone which made your smile deepen

"Oh? I don't know~" you hummed teasingly

"Heh, still wanna come over? I got a tub of Ben and Jerry's with your name on it"

"Oooooh tempting"

"Hmm?"

"Alrighttttttttt...I'll be there in twenty"

"Cool."

*beep**beep**beep*

"Well...I guess I better head over there" you mumbled, hopping out of bed and walking over to your dresser.

You pulled out a pair of grey tracksuit bottoms, a matching hoodie and white trainers/sneakers.

You let out an extended yawn as you stretched your arms up over your head and walked to your kitchen counter to pick up your keys.