Chapter 35 : Tough Cookie

Start from the beginning

I put my hands up in surrender as Kel turned around mugging me as well.

"HAAAAAY BITCHES!" Zeek yelled coming in the house. I rolled my eyes.

"Hannin y'all." Kane said walking in dapping up everybody. "Wats goin on?" I asked him. "Nun much, you?" He said. "Same old shit just a different toilet man." I said sighing. "I feel you man." He said nodding.

Shit nowadays just changed at the blink of an eye man.

Kyla Jones

"I thought I told you to get out my house last night." I said putting on my bra. "For what Kyla?" He said sitting on our bed. "You must forgot you didn't tell me our son was shot! Matter of fact you lied to me and that's something we don't do." I said looking at him. "Yeah you right but you lien saying you not pregnant but you are." He said giving me a serious face. "Fine I'll take it! So you can leave me tf alone and get out my house." I said going to the bathroom.

I grabbed the test nervous ash and read the instructions. Okay so simple, pee and wait 5 minutes.

I followed the instructions and waited on my timer. The timer dinged and I looked at the test.

Pregnant..

"Bae you Aight?" He asked walking in the bathroom. "Baby we are having a baby." I said jumping on him. "Yeah I know, yo ass was acting delu as fuck." He said putting me down and lifting my shirt. 

"I hope you have twins." He said kissing my stomach. "Why the hell would you wish that on me?" I said pushing his head. All he did was laugh.

"Baby I'm still mad at you so get out." I said folding my arms. "Are you serious?" He said looking at me. "Yes what you did was so uncalled for. My baby was hurt and I couldn't be there for him." I said as tears begin to fall. "I know, baby I'm sorry. I was just trying to keep you safe I had Riley. I don't know who shot him but I know they are targeting you too." He said looking at me. I nodded my head. "You can sleep in the guest room." I said walking out the room.

Walking out back, I sat down and took a breather. I'm really pregnant.

"You good boo?" Dave said coming outside. "Dave don't start but yes I'm fine." I said rubbing my stomach. "Why are you rubbing your stomach?" He asked looking at me funny. "Dave go in the house please." I said getting irritated.

He slowly turned around and walked back in the house.

"The food is ready guys." Zeek said smiling. "You okay mamas?" Zeek said as he saw my face. "No where's Tiff?" I asked looking for her. "The bathroom but we should talk after we eat." He said grabbing my hand.

"Alright everybody grab your plates." Tiff smiled.

Idk why but I started to feel light headed and nauseous. I just shook it off and grabbed my food.

Everyone was sitting and laughing until Zeekie wanted to be nosey.

"Anybody got good news for the family today?"' He said smiling. "I got a girlfriend." Riley said smiling. I'm so happy for my baby.

"We are having another baby!" Jayden yelled as the boys dapped him up.

"Shid were having a kid too!" Kel said smiling. "Omg Congratulations bitch!" Zeekie jumped up hugging me. "That's amazing, I hope you have a girl I'm sick of Chase." Riley said laughing. "I'm not mommy baby no more?" Chase asked with a sad face. Sometimes I hate that he's so smart. "No Chase you will always be my baby." I said picking him up and kissing his face.

I looked around the table smiling until I looked at Dave.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" I questioned looking confused. "The way yo ass do shit makes me look at chu different." He said rubbing his chin. "What the fuck are you talking about David?" I said frowning. "You was quick to leave me and just give up on us to fuck this nigga now you pregnant. You was moving real slimy and ion appreciate that bull shit, seems like a hoe to me." He said leaning back in his chair.

My mouth just dropped open. He really just throws the hoe word around like I'm some thirsty bitch off the street.

By now I was stuck but Kel and Riley was jumping Dave.

I quietly stood up and grabbed Chase. I walked to the balcony in my room and sat down.

"Baby when you get older, don't trust everybody that tells you they love you. It's hard to find a good man or woman around here. And don't you ever disrespect a woman or hit a woman. I don't care what she does. I will beat her ass for you. Also when times get rough, it's okay to cry. Just know mommy is a always here for you." I said hugging Chase and crying.

I continued this for about 30 minutes and seen Chase sleep.

"Bestfriend.. you okay?" Zeekie asked walking outside. I shook my head no and cried more.

"Zeek no matter how many times I try to hate David it will never work. I always try to make ends meet with him so everybody can be happy but he always ends up hurting me. I love him yea but I'm not in love with him. All the good times we had were the best and I loved every minute but damn. I'm a hoe now? For moving on to the man of my dreams. A man who accepts my kids as his own. I don't understand." I said crying on his shoulder. "Hay hay fuckkkk him, he is not worth your tears." Zeekie said wiping my face.

"Hay, how was the dick?" Zeek said trying to lighten the mood. "Ha it was amazing, we made love then he fucked the shit out of me." I smiled. "That's why yo ass pregnant now." He said shaking his head. "Hay my man is blessed in that dick department." I laughed wiping my face. "Mhm I can't wait to meet my nieces." He said looking into the sky. "Nieces? You mean your niece?" I said frowning. "Nope my nieces boo." He smiled winking. "Whateverrrr." I said laughing.

"I love you Bestfriend!" I said laying my head on his shoulder. "I love you too bitch!" He said kissing my forehead.

I'm not sure what I would do without Zeekie by my side. My world would fall .. hard.

** Thanks for reading! Comment how you feel and don't forget to like **