"Sorry, I'm surely heavy. I think I'm ready, we can go." My words didn't really seem convincing because I was still a bit afraid about riding on his back.

In the beginning he walked through the forest slowly and I almost had to laugh at him, causing me to tease him a bit.

"Is that the fastest you can go? Is the big wolf tired already?"

He glanced over his back and our eyes met and I could had sworn that I saw a smirk in his eyes, causing me to regret teasing him.

The next moment I blinked, Yoongi sped up and I had to hold onto him for my fear life. I didn't expect him to go this fast so sudden and I had to close my eyes in order to keep my calm and not start panicking.

After a few minutes, that felt like an eternity, he started to slow down and I opened my eyes. A few minutes later he stopped running completely and stopped, looking over his back to meet my eyes.

I took that as a sign to jump off his bag. Once I was standing on the floor, I started to look around, only seeing trees around me, nothing seemed familiar to me.

"How was it?" Yoongi's voice startled me and turned around only to blush. I gave him his clothes which he put on quickly. His arms found their way around torso, putting his chin on my shoulder.

"Sorry that I was going so fast. I felt your anxiety but you kind of hurt my Alpha's pride so I couldn't stop." He laughed but I couldn't laugh with him, feeling embarrassed that I was scared before.

He pressed a kiss on my right cheek before leading me through the forest by my right hand.

After a few minutes of walking we reached a clearing with a giant willow tree in the middle.
Under the branches of the willow was a blanket   with a big basket, flowers put all around it.

"Yoongi, that's so pretty, thank you." I pecked his cheek and run towards the blanket on the floor.

"I know this place. I came here often when I felt  stressed or worn out. How do you know this place?" I turned around, sitting down on the blanket while Yoongi did the same next to me.

"It's a bit embarrassing but this is the place I first met you..." He took a deep breath before he continued. "I came here in my wolf form when I was on a run and you happened to be here too. And to be honest, I came here after that too, hoping that you might be here too... I kinda watched you always..." His cheeks turned a light pink, showing that he was embarrassed.

"Wait, I once saw a black wolf when I was here.. was that you?" I asked him and he nodded as an answer.

Normally, it would creep you out if someone watched you secretly but somehow it made me happy to know that it was him and that he cared enough to watch me even though he didn't know we were mates back then.

Yoongi took out all the sandwiches and fruits out of the basket and laid them down on the blanket.
"Did you make it all on your own?" He nodded and I felt proud to have such kind boyfriend-

Wait... are we even lovers? We were all lovey-dovey but we never really started a relationship in the first place.

We started to eat and after a few minutes I just decided to ask him.

"Uhm... Yoongi... are we l-like... uhm... l-lovers? Or?" My voice cracked a bit, making me feel even more embarrassed.

Yoongi's mouth made an 'o' before speaking up. "I thought we didn't have to name it but well. Park Jimin, will you give me the honour of being my boyfriend?"

I nodded hastily, and hugged him tightly. The rest of the day we just enjoyed each other's presence and I remembered what he said the day before.

I looked into my lover's eyes and told him my response with a bright smile in my face.

"Yoongi."

"Hm?"

"I love you, too."

—————————
A/n Another chapter. I guess BTS Comeback announcement motivated me.

Or it's just the fact that I came to school and then got to know that we don't have any classes today. Means I'm staying at school from 8 am to 7 pm. Smh.

AnYgAy, I wish you all a happy day/ night! And I purple you! 💜

~1367 words