☽ 39 ☾

//Yoongi p.o.v.//

I couldn't really sleep last night. I could feel how frightened and scared my mate was the whole night. Something was happening to him and I just couldn't figure out where he was to save him.

Suddenly an idea popped into my mind. The library. There were many different books. Maybe I could find a book that would be able to help me. That would show me where my mate was.

It was early in the morning but I couldn't care any less. I just grabbed a jacket and didn't even bother to put on proper shoes and just went outside in my slippers.

Reaching the building that was known as the pack's library, I headed towards the doors and pushed them open.

Surprisingly I wasn't the only one in the library. Someone was sitting in the back and reading a book but I didn't really pay attention to the person.

I went towards the different shelves, looking for something that might be helpful. I reached the area with all the books about legends or historical events that happened with werewolves.

Suddenly I saw a book that had words written on them that seemed helpful.
Packs of the last 100 years

What an obvious title. I grabbed the book which's cover was made out of leather and took it to one of the sofas in the library.

Sitting down I opened it.
Everything was handwritten and sometimes I couldn't really read what was written down.

I could see different information. But what was interesting for me, where the symbols that each pack had.

Suddenly I stopped at one page. A circle as a symbol. Pack name was Full moon pack. Wow, they even wrote my own pack down but there weren't many interesting information.

Continuing looking I saw a crescent moon. It was the symbol of this pack and also there weren't many interesting information. Only the fact that it was written down that they had to kick out a pack member. I knew immediately that it talked about Jimin.

The next page had the information that was interesting for me. Two crescent moons. The same symbol I saw in my dream.

Quarter Moon Pack

I've never heard of this pack before. I read every single word carefully to get enough information. I found out that this pack mostly consisted of rogues and of Alphas.

Nothing more was given. No year when they appeared or how many pack member they had. I let out a big heavy sigh and closed the book and placed it on the table in front of me.

I need more information but how was I supposed to get some? Suddenly an idea popped up in my head. I shot up from the sofa and run out the library.

Running towards the pack house I tried to mind-link Hoseok but he was still sleeping.

I opened the door of the pack house and stepped into the corridor. It was dark but I saw light coming from one room.

I knocked on the door and when I heard a 'come in' I pushed the door open. Stepping inside the office, I greeted the head Alpha.

"What brings you here so early in the morning Yoongi?" He said to me and motioned me to sit down acros him.

"Ji-yong, listen. I've been having dreams of my mate lately. I know that he's in danger but I don't know where he is or how I can help him." I told him but tried not to go too much into detail.

"I found out something and I would like to know if you can help me out with it?"

"Sure, I'll try as much as I can but I can't promise you anything."

I put the book I took with me from the library in front of Ji-yong and opened the page with the pack information.

Ji-yong's eyes widened for a second and look me back at my face.

"Yoongi, are you sure you mean the Quarter Moon Pack?" He asked me and it caused me to furrow my eyebrows.

"You know them?" He nodded before he started to explain any further.

"You should know that the Quarter Moon Pack is not only the enemy of our pack but also of your pack."

"But I've never heard of them before?" I questioned, not really remembering hearing of them before.

"That might be because your Alpha didn't talk about it to you yet. Well, we had problems with this pack often. They always get new pack members, strong ones. They might even be the pack that attacked us a few days ago but we are not sure because they are masters at hiding their sent and presence."

"Ji-Yong, tell me, do you know where their pack grounds are?" He nodded and took a map from behind his back before laying it out on the desk between us.

"We are here." He pointed at the west of the map. "Your pack is here." He pointed towards the southwest of the map. "And here, on the east, near the river, is the Quarter Moon Pack. But it's not their only pack ground. The pack has two more pack grounds, one in the northeast and one in the southeast."

I stood up and thanked him while bowing slightly.
Before I could leave through the door, he stopped me.
"Yoongi, I know how you feel but don't do anything stupid. Think about it enough."

I nodded and left. I wouldn't leave my mate alone anymore. I will look for him, find him and hold him in my hands where he'd be safe forever.

———————
A/n Once again a long chapter.

I'm sorry everyone! I didn't notice that I uploaded chapter 38 without uploading chapter 37!

I advice you guys to check if you read chapter 37 before continuing with the story!

Sorry for that mistake of mine!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I purple you!💜

~945 words