☽ 4 ☾

//Yoongi p.o.v.//

„That old man really keeps on annoying me." I sighed as I walked out of Hoseoks house. He didn't do much but Hoseoks presence really calmed me down a bit. I decided on going outside into the forests. It was already getting dark but somehow it felt like the moon was telling me to follow him.

It was chilly outside. I got deeper into the forest and nearer the border of our pack territory. Sometimes I would go and leave our territories so I could feel more free. The pack was like a chain that bonded me to its rules.

I looked around and seeing no one I decided to shift into my wolf form. It always takes my energy away and the shifting hurts really bad but after you fully changed it is the best feeling in the world.

A few seconds later I stood there as a wolf where I once have stood as human. I blocked everyone out so that no one could connect me through mind link. Slowly, I went forward, feeling my pace getting faster and faster until I was running.

A small path was leading me through the forest and the moons light was shining through the leafs. I wasn't lying if I said that the moon talked to me. There was this strong feeling that it showed me the way. I slowed down a bit when I saw a clearing. Strangely, I had never been there before but it felt familiar.

My inner wolf was sensing someone nearly. I hid behind a tree and looked around. A big willow was standing in the middle of the clearing. The moon shined brightly at it, almost like it wanted to present the old tree. As I was taking a step forward when I noticed a quiet humming. I listened again and tried to concentrate on direction it was coming from.

I saw someone sitting and leaning against the willow. The person, probably a boy, had light grey hair and was looking at the moon. He was back facing me and he didn't seem to had noticed me. I laid down, still hiding, and decided to listen to the calming voice of the boy for a while. His voice was very calming and strangely I didn't just wanted to hear his humming but his full voice.

I closed my eyes and felt myself dozing off.

————————————————————

~400 words