UPL#2

Hi kitties

Jacqueline Rodriguez

"Finally classes are finished.  I am too exicted to go home." I said..more like I was squealing.

"Why won't  you be exicted? After all you are now free for your husband." Natalia teased me. I chuckled.

"I am." I said and went towards my car.

"Hey Natalia come I will drop you." I said and she nodded.
We both settle down in my car.

"It's been long since we had gone on a long drive." She said and I nodded.

"This Saturday are you free?" I asked her.

"Yeah, why are you asking?" She asked me back.

"Perfect, now we can have a best friend day." I said and she chuckled.

"Yeah we will have a best friend day." She said and I drive off. Whole the way we were talking or were listening to the music and singing with it. I drop her off. Sometime I think if I didn't have the best friend like her than what would be my life? Maybe hell boring. A crazy best friend is needed in our life to make us crazy too and bright up our lives.

I drove back to my house and reached. I went inside and discovered that Chance haven't arrived yet. Perfect. I can make him his favourite food. I quickly get freshen up and went towards the kitchen and prepare the food. I was making Chance favourite food.  I know he will love it. 

I called Chance to know where he was. he picked up the call after few rings.

"Where are you Chance?"I asked him.

"Hmm... Somewhere near you." He said and I looked behind but not found him.

"Don't play around. Where are you? tell me quickly." I said and he chuckled.

"Wifey do have the patience. I am coming to you only. " He said and I chuckled.

"Hubby I have eaten the patience in my lunch.  So don't test it." I said.

"Well that is bad.  You have eaten your lunch without me. I am not coming now." He said and I chuckled.

"Come home. I haven't yet eaten the lunch.  Come and we will have it together." I said.

"Maybe you patience is over babe.  Now just open the door." He said and I hung up and opened the door and found him.  He was holding red roses and a box.  He gave me flower and I kissed his cheek.

"You have kissed in wrong side babe." He said and before I could say anything he already claimed my lips and we started to devour it.

"Stop here only or else we will not be able to eat the lunch." I said and he chuckled. "What is in this?" I asked him and he looked at the box and then looked at me and smiled.

"Oh this is for you.  Wear this tonight." He said and gave me the box. I assume that it was having the dress.

"I will wear it tonight but let's eat the lunch or else it will be cold." I said and put the box on the sofa and we both sat down and started to have the lunch.

"How your work is going on?" I asked him and he looked at me and then looked at the plate.

"It is going good." He said but I think his voice enthusiastic like it was before but maybe some fault will be there but why I am feeling that there is something more than this.

"Is everything alright?" I asked him and he smiled and nodded. He put his hand on my hand and gave me a little squeeze.

"I want to ask you something?" He asked and I looked at him.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"What if one day we go bankrupt will you be with me that time as well?" He asked and I looked at him weirdly.

"What are you asking? You are okay?" I asked him and he nodded.

"I just want answer." He said and I sighed.

"I would be with you from thin and thick and  will be with you even if you are rich or broke and that was my vow to you as well and I promise even if we get away anyhow I will try to fix it in some way because I love you not your money and luxury." I said and he smiled.

"I wanted this answer only." He said.

"But why are you asking me this all of the sudden?" I asked him and he froze. I couldn't conclude what is going on over here.

"It is nothing just I have been stressed lately." He said and I looked at him in horror.

"You were in stress and you didn't even told me about this." I said and he chuckled.

"My stress go away when I see you smiling." He said and I smiled.

"As much as I know you I know that you will won't tell me your problem just to stress me out. But please share them or else I am afraid, I will lose you." I said

"There is nothing which can separate you from me. We are one soul with two body." He said.

"Well, there is one person who could separate our body." I said and he raised his eyebrow.

"Who can do that?" He asked in soft sarcastic tone. I chuckled looking his face.

"My father." I said and he sighed.

"Sometime I feel that he is the second Hitler." He said and playfully punched on his arm.

"No comment on my father." I said and he nodded and then we had the food and talked a bit. Today I could feel that Chance is off. I don't know what he is hiding but I am hoping he tell me everything before it is too late.