Delhi

Malik Residence

Asha's daughter Tina's eyes went wide open seeing Arnav's ad on Facebook. She rushed out of her room, searching for her mother. She saw a beautician doing French pedicure to Asha in her room.

Tina: Mom....

Asha: Yes baby...?

Tina: I have got news for you.

Asha(without interest): Ohh really?

Tina: You will give me a treat for giving you the news.

Asha: Ask me if you want treat.

Tina: offooo... see this.

She showed Asha her mobile. Asha's face changed into an unnamed expression but definitely it didn't give us good vibes.

Asha: Who is she?

Tina: Who knows? And when did Arnav go to Lucknow? He was not in India for many years... Did they fall in love in childhood?

Asha: No way... Arnav never went to Lucknow. Ratna and Arvind's native is Delhi.

Tina: Then, what this ad means?

Asha: I can't understand anything...

They saw Arvind coming. They stood looking at him. Arvind got stuck seeing their DIFFERENT type of gaze on him.

Arvind: What?

Asha: See, what your GOLDEN son is doing.

She showed him the ad. Arvind got shocked to the core. Who is this girl? How Arnav knows her? She looks simple, totally unlike from Arnav's style. Arnav was staying in London for ten years then how did he get related to a Lucknow girl? What's happening in Chotte's life? Arvind knew Arnav was making arrangements to go back to London. Then, what's all this? He removed his mobile and dialed RM. Hari Prakash attended the call.

Arvind: Arvind Malik speaking.

HP: Jee Malikji...

Arvind: Where is Chotte?

HP: He is not at home.

Arvind: Where did he go?

HP was silent. He doesn't know whether he should say about Arnav's marriage or not. But, how long he could hide it from Arvind?

Arvind: I ask you something Hari Prakash...

HP: He went to Lucknow two days ago.

Arvind: Lucknow? For what?

HP: He got married....

Arvind (shockingly): Married?

HP: Jee Malik sahib...

Arvind: with whom he got married?

HP: I don't know who she is... but her name is Khushi Kumari Gupta...

Arvind: How do you know her name?

HP: RM is getting decorated to welcome the new bride. Her name is written on the welcome board with Arnav baba's name.

Arvind: When will they come?

HP: They already have reached Delhi. They are on the way to RM.

Arvind gulped hard. His only son got married. But he was not invited. He doesn't even know about his marriage. Don't know how many punishments he will get for his deeds. He disconnected the call. He looked at Khushi's pic, Arnav got married to this girl. He knew Arnav was not at all interested to get married. He heard Arnav behave rude with some girls who tried to captivate him. What changed his Chotte all of a sudden? There must be a story behind Arnav's liking for this girl. Or else he wouldn't have married to this Lucknow Girl.