chapter 8

Ila's pov:
Its been two months since I've been taken  from Dad n Daddy. I still have no idea who took me or why.  I was in the cell with James, both of us was in the room no one had came for us today which was nice since the last time i was hurting badly.  I looked over at James this time i asked him to tell me about his friend. James told me a story which he did.  I started to go into the light so he could see me.

Bucky's pov:
When she came towards me i was shocked to see a little child, i knew she was a girl but had no clue she was only five years old. The poor thing has been through so much.  I wanted to help her so badly. Something about her reminds me of Steve. She was scared it was obviously showing through the way she was trembling. She was small and thin you could almost see her ribs.
I decided that from now on I'd protect her. i looked at her surprised on how she had came close to me, most people ran the opposite direction or yelled but she didn't do any of that at all. It was long before they came and took me to do a solo mission making me leave her alone again. It was three weeks later when i returned back to the room she and I shared I had know idea about what i was to see when i got into the room. I was put into the room when i saw her in the light from the door being opened There she was on the floor unconscious and hurt badly After the men left and closed the door i went to her and cleaned her wounds wiped the blood off her and laid her on the bed keeping an eye on her. I noticed sometimes she struggled to breathe so i could lay her on my lap with her head on my chest sitting up to help her, i knew after the third time of her struggling i knew what they do to her it was awful to think about. I feel asleep holding her close to me as she slept sitting up.

Ila's pov:
I woke up the next morning and felt something warm at first i thought i was home with Dad but after my vision cleared up from being foggy i noticed it was James. At first i was scared but then i wasn't scared i was happy that he had came back to me.
I noticed he was sleeping so i stayed still but my chest hurt really badly.
I started to wonder if i had passed out in the water or did i get out then pass out while walking back. It hurt to think so i just sat on James's lap.
I heard the sound of someone walking
Clank clank tap tap the sound of their shoes hitting the metal floor. I knew if they saw us like this they would hurt James so i got down and went to the my corner as i had. The man opens the door and grabbed me again i got the sick feeling in my stomach again and again it was the same thing but this time i heard electricity i knew what i was happening.  Hours later i was tossed back into the room.
Its been a year now and i haven't seen  James  in weeks I started to wonder what happened to him. There's only two ways out that i know of. You either die by them or on the mission. I sat in the room cold wet and in pain i started dozing when i saw a man come into the room he had 
Half a mask on only his eyes were showing the person behind him closed the door.  I stayed in the shadows really wishing James was here. The pain i felt was bad i felt sick
So i curdled up i saw the man looking at me and i scooted back. He came close to me "p-please d-don't h-hurt m-me", i said looking at him.

Bucky's pov:
I was shocked that she was scared of me then i remember my mask was on so i took it off and talked to her
"Hey, heyz it's me James i won't hurt you",i said holding my hand out to her. She slowly moved to me, when i saw her she was pretty bad. I could see the pain on her face as she moved to me.
I went to her and held her close to me to warm her up. "J-James can you t-tell me a story",she asked her voice shaky, i knew if something doesn't change they'll end up killing her if they keep this up i had to do something. It was strange i remember falling off the train with Steve then i was here i hated everything and everyone but this little girl she just a child  but now im so attached to her And i don't know why, i just want to protect her. I held her close to me hoping it would calm her down a little. I could feel her body shaking She was cold and wet im not sure how long she's been like this but i knew they threw her in the freezing ice cold water,the water must have some ice in it since she was cut. 
She hasn't had much to eat.

Steve's pov
Its been a year since i lost Ila and now the team is about to spilt up. I saw Bucky but he disappeared again im not sure where to. Tony and some of the team is gonna fight against me and some of the others.

Tony's pov;
I was hopping we would find Ila but we didn't it's been a year and now the is splitting up and I hated that I loved Steve but after we Lost Ila we started to drift away from each other. I didn't want this to happen but I wasn't given a choice "Ila I will find you kiddo" I said to myself.

Ila's pov
I woke up in James' arms again but i could tell that it was still night out.
I stayed in his arms happy he was back but also to keep warm i was still freezing cold and he was warm. I sat there in his arms on his lap.
"J-James",i stammered
He woke up and looked at me "hey",he said. "Y-your back but you could have escaped while you were out",i said. "i couldn't leave you here alone, i promise I'll get you out of here",he said still holding me.
"it hurts to breathe... It hurts all over",i said my voice cracking.
James gave me some water and fresh bread But i was only able to drink the water i threw up the bread.
"Ila you gotta eat or you'll die",said James,"I'm not hungry",i said.