chapter 3

Steve's pov:
"Damn it I slept to long I hope Tony didn't mind.i hope my baby girl is ok" I grabbed my bag and phone and keys and headed straight for the hospital.
Once I got there I went to the room where I found Tony just smiling at awe at the baby 'am I falling in love with him? He's just looks so cute standing there looking at her .it can't be can it am falling in love with Tony Stark ?! '  thought as I set the bag behind the chair. It wasn't long before Doctor Shawn came in and checked on the baby to make sure everything was going well with her development.

Tony's pov:
She's so cute I'm happy for Steve yet jealous just looking at her make me want to have one of my own. I watched her as she slept and laid there in the tiny bed they have her in
I had my hand on the top part of it as I lend forward a lil ,she must have been no bigger then my hand if I could hold her she be the size of my palm tiny so tiny she almost looks like one of those wired baby dolls that was the size of your hand but I knew she was an actual person and not a doll but still she was so tiny . (Picture is the back ground) she was so fragile I knew Steve would have a long road ahead of him with her and I would be by his side help him with her.
"Hey Steve" I look at him with a small smile. "Hey Tony " he said looking at him then steeping by the incubator where the baby was