chapter 9

Im twelve years old now and James isn't coming back he's been gone for a whole year. My friend and protector gone im all alone now. The pain increases everyday. I want it to end i want to go home to Daddy and Dad.
"Crying is weakness
Weakness is fear
Fear is weakness
Weakness is punishable", i said over and over and over again.
So far its been seven years since i was taken from Dad n Daddy and I'm wondering if I'll ever see him again.

Tony's pov:
Me, Rhydony, black panther,vision , Spider-Man,
were fighting against
Steve,Clint, Bucky,Wanda, Ant-man,
Sam. Each of us were fighting against each other because the people on my team wanted to sign the paper making us belong to the government,while steve and his team were not wanting to sign it.
So a war broke out between the two groups. After month of fighting we came to a conclusion to to was right and it was Steve. James and Steve were in the tower talking when Bucky jumped up from the chair and said "I forgot something "he said. I looked at Bucky "Tony i know you don't trust me yet but there's something i need your help with ",said Bucky.
"what would that be?", i said.
"there's a little girl that i promised I'd help free here, her name is Ila and Hydra has her",said Bucky.
"D-Did you just say Ila?!",asked Steve alert and walking over.
"yes why?",said Bucky looking at the two of us confused.
"Bucky seven years ago i lost my daughter she was taken by some men in black wearing mask. We haven't been able to find her",said Steve.  I looked at at them "what are we waiting for let's go get her",i said. Bucky smiled "great I'll take us there". He drove us to a base,
he parked the van in the woods so we weren't spotted right away. We were gonna get Ila our daughter back

Steve's pov:
The minute Bucky parked the car i was jumped out from the back and walked to the front to meet Bucky
"Buck show us where"i said.
Bucky put his mask and grabbed his gun leading the way. He took out  Hydra soldiers left and right, i noticed he went to a room then stormed out grabbing a guy slamming him against the wall.

Bucky's pov:
I slammed the man into the wall "tell me where she's at!",i demanded 
The man said she was at the tube
I immediately dropped him and ran to there. Steve and the others followed behind me.  I ran to the room taking out the soldiers except one "Where is the girl!",i said slamming him into the wall "tell me or I'll kill you!",i shouted
as i tightened my grip "i dont know they moved her i don't know where ",said the man I dropped him then took off to find her. Steve was looking as well so we're the others.
I ran into a room but it was dark in there turned the light on when i saw a small hand i knew who it was. I ran to her but when i got there she was covered in blood and passed out.
I grabbed a clean sheet and wrapped it around her and carrying her out
"Steve i found her!",i shouted carrying her to the van. The others followed behind, once we got to the car Tony drove to the hospital. I held the sheet around her to help stop the bleeding
She woke up a little and starred at me.
I had taken my mask of because i remember what happened the last time. "d-don't hurt me more",she said hoarsely i could tell she was looking at the others "Hey, Hey its me sweetie ",i told her, she looked at me and smiled a little before she went unconscious again for a while. 
I gave her to the doctors and they took her to exam her wounds.

Steve's pov:
I finally found her with the help of Bucky but now i feel like i might lose her.  It's been a long day and now i couldn't sleep at all. I was in her room in the hospital sitting by her bed holding her hand. I wanted to say something but what could i say i had no clue. I began to doubt that she'll be the same little girl i know.
It's been a week since we took her to the hospital and she is recovering well but its slow. "D-daddy?", i heard her say so i looked at her "Im right here baby"i told her, she smiled at me and gripped my hand. Bucky was just coming into the room when she saw him "James,your here your ok?!",she said looking at Bucky "i couldn't leave you behind",said Bucky as he knelt down by her on the other side. "i brought you something",he said holding a small brown teddy bear
"my teddy bear you gave me after we meet the first year",said Ila smiling.
I could to tell the two of them had a close bond.
Its a month now and today were taking her home.
It's sure good to have my daughter back.

Tony's pov
We were bringing Ila home. I knew Steve would be happy to have her home and I was to. We finally had the joy in our life again, I'm happy to have her home as well. I'll definitely be keeping her safe.

Ila's pov:
I was finally going home,i was finally with Daddy and Dad again i just hope we can still be close like we were. I have had a hard time sleeping every time i close my eyes the memories start up. Last night i woke up screaming some and Dad and Bucky
And Daddy all tried to comfort me so i slept most of the day from pure exhaustion. Dad and Daddy and often Bucky  help me with cleaning my wounds untill they mended. I would curl up into a ball in a random corners it was a few days before Bucky realized what i was doing, he would pick me up and cradled me on the couch where i feel asleep on his lap.

Bucky's pov:
I noticed her in the corner when Sam went to her she curdled up more saying don't hurt me.  Sam looked at her then left, I was walking past when she lunched at me hugging me "it's ok", I told her as I hugged her.  It's gonna be a tough rough patch but she'll get better. She always wants Steve or Tony and I when ever she's scared which I don't blame her. It's been two months  since Ila and I have escaped Hydra and now the Avengers are fighting against each other. Ila is so confused right now that she doesn't know how to handle it.

Tony's pov:
I had been sleeping on the couch when I woke up to something on me I looked to see who it was and saw
it was Ila so I wrapped me arms around her I could tell she hadn't had much sleep but I was wondering why she wasn't with Steve right now. I fell back asleep while holding her. When we woke up a little bit later she looks at me and said "I love you Dad "
She hugged me and just laid on my chest. I just smiled and  said "I love you to kiddo" and wrapped my arms around her