Little Words

S Y P N O P S I S

She promised to tell him when the right time came. But it never happened so she wrote it everything in here. She poured her heart out, on midnights and sunsets, and she waited. She waited everyday for him. Some called her mad, some called her stupid but she knew she was just in love. 

E P I G R A P H

❝"I don't believe in magic." the young boy said

The old man smiled.

"You will, when  you see her ."❞

D E D I C A T I O N

to the people who look up at stars and wish

N O T E

These short quotes are meant to be felt. They're meant to bring back old forgotten memories. About friends and love and family and all those little words we never spoke. I want this story to be able to connect to anyone in anyway. The book brings tears, smiles and everything in between and I hope it touches your heart, as much as it touched mine. We're all a little fucked up, but maybe we need to fall apart to be put back together the right way. 

C O P Y R I G H T

This book is fully fiction. Any names, events, characters and places are just pure coincidences.

Copyright© 2020 by cherrystorms

All rights reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means that, including photocopying, recording, or any other methods, without the prior permission of the publisher, me, expect for use of quotation in reviews and certain non-commercial uses.